This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cassandra -- gone forever

Does anyone else think it is time for Cassandra, the firl Sg-1 found on an deserted planet who threatened the SG command twice with an implanted bomb and Hak-tar phychic powers, to make another guest appearence. Heck, maybe even become a significant character. An ally with possible super human abilities might be useful in Atlantis or any other new setting in Stargate's future.
    Last edited by DeRoest; 06 October 2007, 08:21 PM. Reason: had a dumb title

Originally posted by DeRoest View Post
    Does anyone else think it is time for Cassandra, the firl Sg-1 found on an deserted planet who threatened the SG command twice with an implanted bomb and Hak-tar phychic powers, to make another guest appearence. Heck, maybe even become a significant character. An ally with possible super human abilities might be useful in Atlantis or any other new setting in Stargate's future.
    Check out the pics in Sam's office in "Doppelganger"

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post
      Check out the pics in Sam's office in "Doppelganger"
      Yeah. But I wish I was playing Cassandra....
      sigpic
      awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
        Yeah. But I wish I was playing Cassandra....
        So what are you doing here on GW? Go bug Joe on his blog

Comment

it might be fun to see cassie again but i don't know why they'd do it. At the very least it would be could to mention her every now and again.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Oh, I love this character and have done ever since she was first introduced in season 1 of SG1 - I'd love to have her appear in an episode of Atlantis or even the third movie of SG1 (if there will be one). Her relationships with are great to watch.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

when we saw cassie in season 1 and 2 i thought she was great. she was written really well but when she showed up again in season 5 she just wasn't as well written. the young actress they got to play her was brilliant no doubt about that but the character just wasn't as good..........then again taht could just be because she was a teenager..........lol. (that's it i'm officially a hypocrite)

Comment

Oh I loved her in season 5 in 'Rite of Passage', I think TPTB showed just how well Cassie had adapted to life on earth. I mean we knew she'd have trouble being an alien and therefore having lived on a alien planet for her first 10 or so years, having seen her people massacred, knowing about the stargate program etc but with just five years with Janet, Sam, Jack, Daniel and Teal'c she became the clichéd earth teenager - brilliant. I love that whole family feel and it just shows how strong that family bond is between them all.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

now see i didn't like that for that reason becuse she shouldn't have been a normal human teenager.

Comment

Well, as traumatic and interesting a childhood as Cassandra had, kids are remarkably resilient. And almost all of them, particularly in middle school, tend to want to be as 'normal' as possible, so it's entirely plausible that Cassie tried to suppress all her 'alienness' to the point where she acted like a normal teenager, despite her interesting life.
                    *~*

*~*

Spoiler:
                    *~*
                    sigpic
                    *~*
                    photo manip by SGKawoosh, based on my crazy dream about the Earth being destroyed and the Asgard, wearing flannel and jeans, saving SG-1. Yah, my dreams are usually that messed up.

Comment

Working...
                    X