First whales now.... [spoilers]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First whales now.... [spoilers]

On their first world there were sentient whales and on the new one there are giant venomous snakes. The writers showed us the whales in 2 episodes last season, so i hope we get at least one snake episode. Maybe with them getting in one of the ships that had landed.

OMG ALIEN SNAKES ON AN ALIEN PLANE!!!!!!

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
    On their first world there were sentient whales and on the new one there are giant venomous snakes. The writers showed us the whales in 2 episodes last season, so i hope we get at least one snake episode. Maybe with them getting in one of the ships that had landed.

erm... eh?
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

why do you want there to be a snake episode?and how does that relate to the whales?

Comment

If you ask me, talking snakes is very controversial for several reasons.

Comment

All we need is Samuel L. Jackson to guest star in said snake episode and we're set, lol.
          Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
          --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Exactly where I was about to go.

Snakes on the mother ****ing Apollo!
            I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

nonono, MEGASNAKE!!!!!!
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I thought Anaconda personally...
                especially after reading Skydiver's comment.

Comment

IM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE MOTHER****ING SNAKES IN MY MOTHER****ING CITY

ahahhahahahaah. would probably be the best episode ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
                    Exactly where I was about to go.

Snakes on the mother ****ing Apollo!
                    Oh my god!

If they can get Ellis to say that...

PETITION!
                    These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

I would love a giant venomous snake epsiode!
                      Or even if its not the whole epsiode I would just like to see them once.
                      Infact the secound Mckay mentioned them I was already thinking up possible episodes for them.

Unlike the whales they don't have to be Sentiant. But instaed i imagine them as large "tremors" sized snakes. Which kinda cat like the raptors from Jarrasic Park.

There could be an epsidoe inwhich after exsploring and getting stuck on the mainland, Sheppards team realise that they are not alone in the forest! Not only that they snakes are attheir most dangerous as its almost breeding season!

Or having one or more escape into Atlantis would be cool!
                      sigpic
                      Banner Made By Me for Me
                      The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Do you think TPTB chose giant snakes because of the film Michael shanks was in involving a giant snake?

Comment

I like to see a 100 foot snake chasing the team. LOL.

Comment

Mother****ing snakes on the mother****ing ascended plane!
                            Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                            Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                            Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                            --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
                              Mother****ing snakes on the mother****ing ascended plane!
                              You mean Anubis, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X