Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Sci-Fi chanel being showing Heroes again on Fridays nights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Sci-Fi chanel being showing Heroes again on Fridays nights?

Anyone that knows. Will Sci-Fi chanel being showing Heroes again on Fridays nights, the new season? it seems NBC is only doing it this season...
    My Story:
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Probably not. Scifi isn't interested in GOOD shows, only marginally retarded failures like ECW and who wants to be an attention whore.

Comment

It looks like they're showing Bionic Woman instead.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Plz see above

Comment

Originally posted by retiredat44 View Post
          Anyone that knows. Will Sci-Fi chanel being showing Heroes again on Fridays nights, the new season? it seems NBC is only doing it this season...
          Episodes will air on G4 on Saturdays. I'm not sure when that will start. I also heard something about a Heroes after show the night of.

Comment

G4 will start airing a reply of S2 starting November 3. They are also going to run a S1 marathon Oct 27. Link

I'm glad someone is running a replay of this season. I missed the first half of this past Monday's episode. At least last year with Skiffy replaying them I could catch what I missed. Actually that is how I started watching the show, as I initially was watching some other show on Monday nights last tv season.
            IMO always implied.

Comment

Our local TV station cancelled showing the TV shows, including Heroes because of local fires in California... it stinks... Sci-Fi Channel should have bought rights to to Heroes, the morons there have been negligent for 10 years in what programs they purchase and show.

I am trying to find out when they will show last night episode... I Hate network TV! It would not be watching it if it wasn't for Heroes. I went without Network TV for several years and was hoping to not ever again... Except now Heroes has been one of my Fav's...

Last edited by retiredat44; 23 October 2007, 03:20 AM.
              My Story:

Comment

Would Sci Fi have to buy the rights to Heroes? I'm pretty sure Sci Fi is owned by NBC, so if NBC wants it shown it'll get shown.
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

well, after the fiasco last night when the NBC TV cancelled showing Heroes and pre-empted it with fire coverage... (here in San Diego County)
                  I was pissed..

the NBC website did not have the new 10-22-07 Episode up this morning on their website...
                  I was pissed..

but then they put the latest Episode up on their website (about 10:am pdt) so I got to see it after all. But it stopped halfway through.. had to wait then reconnect and had to watch part of it over again while the connection did not break again while watching the rest... I was then made happy again...
                  My Story:

Comment

Working...
                  X