Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Replicator Ship??? - Lifeline Spoilers

Spoiler:

Near the end of the episode where the Apollo engages with the new replicator ship, what kind of ship was that?

It didn't have the shape of an Aurora class ship, and it looked bigger than a jumper. What was that?
    Subspace Energy Technology Thread
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

I assume it was some sort of cruiser, Anyway, you'd do better to post this in the official Lifeline general discussion thread.
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Does anyone have any clips of that Replicator Ship seen at the end?

Comment

Someone posted a pic of it in Science & Technology and noted that it might be the ship design we see in Progeny when Niam showed a flashback of when the Lanteans scoured Asuras as you see a new starship design with a four engine configuration that differed from the Aurora class.

Personally, as I said before, I would like to think of it as a new class of vessel thats quite possible a light cruiser or armed scout ship used for combat operations that Gate Ships cannot accomplish.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Someone posted a picture in the Science & Technology section in the Ha'tak versus Asuran warship thread.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Looks like a warship. It can also cloak and it shields appear to be white. This implies the Asurans made some upgrades to Ancient ship tech.

The Wraith are going to be in huge trouble. So are the Earth ships since their weapons will be completely ineffective against the Asurans ships, unless they get the Asgard beam weapons or something strange happens.

Comment

that ship looked way cooler than the aurora, I approve

Comment

In my mind, that ship look like big puttle jumper
                Asgard in memoriam

Comment

PEZ popper

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0 View Post
                    Does anyone have any clips of that Replicator Ship seen at the end?
                    Here ya go

Spoiler:

Didn't think it looked as big as a aurora class vessel myself and the Apollo didn't seem to have a problem with it

Comment

Originally posted by Defiant View Post
                      Here ya go

Spoiler:

Didn't think it looked as big as a aurora class vessel myself and the Apollo didn't seem to have a problem with it
                      Thanks.

I am not completely sure of what to make of it.

Comment

That 3rd pic makes it kinda look like Battlestar Galactica.

Comment

When it decloaked I thought it was just a modified Puddle Jumper. Wasn't until the side view I realised it was a lot bigger and longer.
                          I'm sure we will get to see another one soon and maybe different types of Replicator warships.
                          Betrayed

Comment

As has already been said by others I do not think it is a new ship.

From Progeny flashback sequence,

From Lifeline,

It's the back bit I'm using to judge it as the same ship
                            sigpic
                            If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
                            I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

Well, we got to see them again in This Mortal Coil. Took them two hits to destroy an uncloaked Puddle Jumper.

IMO, the drones the Asurans use are automated instead of being controlled by the mind, like Ancient drones. I think this may make them inferior, less maneuverable etc...

Comment

Working...
                              X