This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crossovers: the Good,the Bad, and the Ugly

Okay, here's where we list the good crossovers, the bad crossovers, and the ugly crossovers. It can be what you've read or just as a thought. Please try to be nice and try not to take offence, and no list title names or authors, okay?

My Own Little World

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    101 Ways to Annoy, Harass, Confuse or Generally Scare Lord Voldemort
    "Be nice to nerds;
    one day, you'll end up working for one."
    -Evil Overlord Bill Gates
    Ba'al: I'll never let go, Jack, I'll never let go!
    Jack: *choke* That's my throat, Ba'al.....

The only crossover I've read is MC's Postgate SG-1 at least I think that's what it was called.

It was spiffing (despite the fact that she made Bagpuss into a system lord). But it probably only would make sense to Brits of a certain age.

Madeleine

Comment

Only really read just one xover and at the time only did that because I had nothing else to read.

It is called Force and is a Starwars xover, at first I didn't think these two worlds could work together but by the end of chapter 2 I was hooked bigtime and read the whole thing non stop.

Now I'm just waiting for the next chapters.

It really is worth a read, the writer has joined the worlds seamlessly anf her grasp of the characters is superb. give it a go it can be found here

Force
      Hammond "Colonel, General Chekov thinks that due to our arrangement with the Russian government a russian soldier be assigned to SG1"

O'Neill "Over my rotting corpse Sir" *pauses* "Oh did I say that out loud"

Hammond "I did say that I would discuss it with you and that you would give the matter some careful consideration"

O'Neill "Yes I'm sure I would, but I would still probably say bite me"

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
        The only crossover I've read is MC's Postgate SG-1 at least I think that's what it was called.

It was spiffing (despite the fact that she made Bagpuss into a system lord). But it probably only would make sense to Brits of a certain age.
        Hey. I'm not of 'a certain age'! I'm twenty-seven and I got it.
        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

You sound very certain about how old you are. I rest my case.

Madeleine, aged 27 + 3.

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
          X