This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: The Ark of Truth PRIZE!

$29.74 to anyone who can get me Stargate: The Ark of Truth before 2008.
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

That could be impossible since it isnt release till 2008
    Company of Thieves

Daniel: You might want to prepare to return fire.

Marks: For the record, Im always prepared. I just have to push this button.

Comment

$32.93 and you got a deal. Preferably in Canadian dollars.

Comment

no

Comment

Originally posted by gange57 View Post
          $32.93 and you got a deal. Preferably in Canadian dollars.
          Fine, $32.74 in Canadian.
          sigpic
          "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
          ~David Hewlett

Comment

LOL You got to be kidding me?

Comment

If anyone could get it that soon, I seriously doube they'd hand it over to you for less than $30. Especially when they could either make a ton of copies & sell them at face value or rent a server in Brazil, parts of Asia etc where it wouldn't get closed down by US authorities, then charge people to download it.

They'd make 1000's at the very least, while if they could get it out to the large majority of Stargate fans, then they'd make millions, never mind risking prosecution for a measly $30. If they had to do it, then I'm sure they'd rather make as much as I could before risking getting caught rather than get done to hand it over to a complete stranger on the internet for a few bucks. If it wasn't so ludicrous a proposition, I may even find it funny!

Here's a better one, someone gets me it as a standard finished version before 1st Dec 2007. I'll give them $500 via Paypal, if they can get full DVD quality, I'll double it at the very least for them. I could make that figure back a hundred-fold at Christmas & at the very least with very little effort on my part!

Comment

If anyone could get it that soon, I seriously doube they'd hand it over to you for less than $30. Especially when they could either make a ton of copies & sell them at face value or rent a server in Brazil, parts of Asia etc where it wouldn't get closed down by US authorities, then charge people to download it.

They'd make 1000's at the very least, while if they could get it out to the large majority of Stargate fans, then they'd make millions, never mind risking prosecution for a measly $30. If they had to do it, then I'm sure they'd rather make as much as I could before risking getting caught rather than get done to hand it over to a complete stranger on the internet for a few bucks. If it wasn't so ludicrous a proposition, I may even find it funny!

Here's a better one, someone gets me it as a standard finished version before 1st Dec 2007. I'll give them $500 via Paypal, if they can get full DVD quality, I'll double it at the very least for them. I could make that figure back a hundred-fold at Christmas & at the very least with very little effort on my part!

Nobody would do it even for what I was offering because it isn't worth it to them. The only ones who could get it are insiders that work for MGM & 'Bridge Studios' & there won't be many who have access to the finished article. So they ain't gonna risk their high paid jobs & reputations for the measly fee either of us were offering. Simply because it isn't worth it!!!!

Comment

I would also like to offer a reward. A hard kick in the pants to anyone who illegally distributes the movie before its official release. Don't be shy, there's plenty to go around!
                  Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Damn, You are Serious Aren't You? You meaning business

Comment

Dont be stupid and do this. I actually want to see MGM make some money off of this.

Best Stargate quote:
                      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                      Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                        Fine, $32.74 in Canadian.

Plus 18.62 for Shipping and Handling. This time in euros.

Comment

Originally posted by gange57 View Post
                          Plus 18.62 for Shipping and Handling. This time in euros.
                          See, now that's too much. They always get me on the S&H. I'll pay that 18.62 in Yen or the deal's off.
                          sigpic
                          ~David Hewlett

Comment

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't eliciting illegal services on this forum... against the user agreement/rules?
                            "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
                            Mark Twain

Daniel Jackson and Sam Carter are the kinds of nerds I want to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Rivalen View Post
                              Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't eliciting illegal services on this forum... against the user agreement/rules?
                              Newbie stop shattering peoples fun, this Thread was intended to be "funny"
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X