Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This show has become amazing. The plots and twists of this episode were just amazing. Wow!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tippy View Post
      She never passed through the shield so she wasnt affected ^_^
      The nanites in weir's body- can they be disrupted? What I mean is, don't the disruptors just break the nanites apart? She didn't have to fear being disrupted unless they replicated in her body.
      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
        Pretty good episode, I was hoping for more time being dedicated to the actual heist, but I enjoyed the rest of it.
        Yeah, I thought the heist was a little quick, and it was way to early....I was like "so what goes wrong now?".....

Comment

Another great episode! Nice swan song for Elizabeth (even though I'm against it and sadened by it). I loved everything about the ep, except for the fact that Carter made it sound like Elizabeth is dead. Bad Carter! Very touching scene at the end, Teyla and Ronon grieving over the loss of Elizabeth.

10/10

Comment

Quite good, but I still feel a little letdown for some inexplicable reason. Don't really know. It will be interesting to see what happens with Elizabeth: the end scene between Sam and John reminded me a bit of the talk between Elizabeth and John after Ford stole through the Gate in Seige.

I don't know if anyone else thought this, but near the end when Rodney is describing all the ways it is possible for them to die entering the planet's atmosphere, John snaps at him saying "It never ends with you, you know?!" and Rodney actually looks kinda startled. It's like he was confused because Sheppard had always just smirked and snarked at him during his imminent-death speeches before. Maybe showing a strain between the two from Rodney's actions in Adrift (activating the nanites).

Shouldn't go into Teyla's role (or lack thereof). Seriously, she had, what, two lines and got to look sad when cleaning out Elizabeth's office. (also, why Teyla and why, like, the day Elizabeth disappeared?) Ronon is becoming quite good at the try-to-comfort-people-cleaning-out-personal-belongings-of-lost-friends thing.
            *~*

*~*

Spoiler:
            *~*
            sigpic
            *~*
            photo manip by SGKawoosh, based on my crazy dream about the Earth being destroyed and the Asgard, wearing flannel and jeans, saving SG-1. Yah, my dreams are usually that messed up.

Comment

I would assume the replicators would use drones on there warships since they copied all other technology from the ancients. If so the shields from the Apollo held up pretty well. And here I thought drones were the perfect weapon.

Comment

I don't know if anyone else thought this, but near the end when Rodney is describing all the ways it is possible for them to die entering the planet's atmosphere, John snaps at him saying "It never ends with you, you know?!" and Rodney actually looks kinda startled. It's like he was confused because Sheppard had always just smirked and snarked at him during his imminent-death speeches before. Maybe showing a strain between the two from Rodney's actions in Adrift (activating the nanites).
                I think John wasn't annoyed at his imminent death speeches more than his imminent death speeches would waste time and result in their imminent death.
                I would assume the replicators would use drones on there warships since they copied all other technology from the ancients. If so the shields from the Apollo held up pretty well. And here I thought drones were the perfect weapon.
                Thats because it was an energy weapon.

Comment

good episode. It would have been cool if they could have snagged a couple more ZPMs. Somehow, I feel that we'll once again have a problem of not having a ZPM in the near future.

I really hope that Weir will be back and they are able to save her. She rocks.

One thing that bugged me. There seemed to be way too much talking in critical situations. lol. Instead of explaining everything, just do it Rodney!!

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Good episode, slightly better than last week's Premiere. I didn't expect that twist where Weir fooled Oberoth. Next week's episode looks interesting.
                    sigpic

Comment

another hour of contrived danger and plot events obviously contrived to accomodate behind-the-scenes changes. eh, they could have saved me an hour and just had weir fall of the balcony lol.

Comment

I am, wow, that was a fantastic episode. I feel if they can do what they did with Carter in this episode, we have potential here. I was worried at first that as soon as she entered the picture, the spotlight would be on here! Anyway, love the scene, stunts, the spacebattle! 10/10!

Comment

I loved it! Although, I thought that getting the ZPM happened a bit too early actually. The Asuran ship was dissappointingly weak fighting against the Apollo. I hate that they didn't give more time to connecting the ZPM in Atlantis and such. And having Dr. Lee on the Apollo felt wrong and out of place to me. Isn't he a research scientist? What position would he have that he would be on the ship or even aiding in the rescue exactly? The only other time he ever went off of Earth was back in season 6 of SG-1.

Vala,

Comment

I liked the episode over all. The only thing that struck me as odd was the reasoning to stay in the replicator city after they got what they came for.

Instruct the replicators to go attack the wraith--kind of lame.

I do hope that reason comes back and bits them in the rear later--at least there would be more meaning to starting a war between two races. (Yes, I conciser the replicators a race and not robots. They think and are self aware.)
                            Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by technoextreme View Post
                              I think John wasn't annoyed at his imminent death speeches more than his imminent death speeches would waste time and result in their imminent death.
                              Thats because it was an energy weapon.
                              Hopefully someone got a screenshot of the battle, it looked like drones to me.

Comment

Very good episode IMO. At least Weir helped save the day in her send-off. I will miss her character.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X