This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight's Episode, Lifeline

Can’t wait for tonight’s episode, LIFELINE. Very curious to see how their mission goes on the Replicator homeworld. Any thoughts?

my guess would be they try and get the things they need and then get the hell out of there. at some point something has to go wrong but I think in the end they'll succeed and fly off to a suitable planet. oh and at some point Carter and Lee will join them. can't wait to watch it!
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Very much looking forward to it.

I haven't seen it and I have stayed away from major spoilers so....
      The most anticipated parts for me are:
      How the Weir storyline progresses/turns out
      How Carter is further introduced.
      Sheppard and McKay conflict/banter
      What happens when they go for the ZPM
      Does Atlantis survive? - okay this part I think I have figured out but the fun is not always the end but the journey to get there.

Comment

I am also wondering how the Carter/McKay relationship will pan out.

Comment

Woo! im ready! and i hope all the people i yelled~ uh talked to will be tuning in tonight as well ^_^
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper67 View Post
            Can’t wait for tonight’s episode, LIFELINE. Very curious to see how their mission goes on the Replicator homeworld. Any thoughts?
            Why did you start a new thread when there is already a Lifeline preairing discusson/speculation thread? You have to search for it if people haven't posted in it recently. Here is the link: Lifeline Pre-airing Discussion/Speculation Thread
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X