This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Forgotten - My Opinion

Ok, i went to see the movie, was a bit dissapointed. There was a bit much of talk talk talk talk, and yah, forgot, more talk... Then yah, maybe i fell asleep, and missed some exciting parts, but from what i was awake for, i didn't like
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

I heard it's like a giant episode of The X-Files.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
      I heard it's like a giant episode of The X-Files.
      I suppose, except w/ the big 'blowing away' was kind of weird, a little bit over "x-file"ish, haha... maybe not, but to me it is.

Comment

I'd like to execute all the people who have made movies for the past few years.

It would seem as though the ENTERTAINMENT industry has devolved into the MIND-NUMBINGLY-BORING industry.

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
          I'd like to execute all the people who have made movies for the past few years.

It would seem as though the ENTERTAINMENT industry has devolved into the MIND-NUMBINGLY-BORING industry.
          I don't think all movies have been bad, but your kind of right, a lot of the movies have been bad...

Comment

I went into the movie not expecting too much.....

I didn't particularily want to see it and I knew it would be an unresolveable 'they/them' movie......

And i was still disappointed at the ending.....it actually managed to pull me in for a few mins....but then just trailed off....

Reminded me of X-Files meets Nowhere Man.....
            Thanks!
            Jordan

my page
            My LJ
            From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Working...
            X