This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who's waiting for season 4 in the UK

im just wondering how many people are in the UK waiting for season 4 to begin on sky?
    sigpic

Right here! It can't come soon enough as far as I'm concerned!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Oh Yeah, although im gettin stuff from america too.
      Still, 9th October is too long

Comment

Originally posted by Barnzy View Post
        im just wondering how many people are in the UK waiting for season 4 to begin on sky?
        ME!!!!!

I can't wait to see it in 40 inches of HDTV!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

ME!

I'm so excited, I can't wait for Tuesday *bounces*

Julia(samcarterrules)
          sigpic
          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Those of us who are unlucky enough to be stuck with Virgin (and I am because I have a cable router) have no sign of Season 4 or any other season on the horizon. I either have to download or watch TV links! The one programme I watched Sky 1 for and none of the terrestrials have taken it up since 5 aired season one!!

Really, really, Really, really, Really, really, Really, really, Really, really, Really, really, Really, really, Really, really, Really, really, Really, really, Really, really, really, really, really FED UP.
            Mircalla

'Never tremble with a newt'

Comment

Mircalla Oh no that's soo unfair

I can't wait - have to watch it wednesday as at college tuesday evening
              sigpic

Comment

I'm stuck with Virgin Media too Although I might be able to watch at my grandparents house! My Grandad watched SG-1 although not Atlantis Must try harder to convert him to Atlantis fandom!

Comment

well my parents didn't like either but now converted them to both and they said they can't wait
                  sigpic

Comment

I've been trying to convert my parents for 10 years! Its like they're completely sci-fi intolerant Stargate (both SG-1 and Atlantis), Star Trek, StarWars, Firefly, Futurama etc... none have any effect on them! Not even remotely interested. If it wasn't for my Grandad I would be sure I was adopted!

Comment

I am from the UK and just moved to USA and it is good to see them be 4 everyone start to talk abort it. It is a good episode good cg in it. I think u lot will lark it. And just thought i word let u now that we have more adverse hare then in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1 from the binging View Post
                        I am from the UK and just moved to USA and it is good to see them be 4 everyone start to talk abort it. It is a good episode good cg in it. I think u lot will lark it. And just thought i word let u now that we have more adverse hare then in the UK

Yes, I've heard there's a considerable amount more adverts on US TV than here in the UK. As I'm sure you're aware, for a program like Stargate: Atlantis on Sky One, we'd have 3-breaks. Break 1 is about 10 minutes past the hour after the start of the program, Break 2 is at about half-past the hour, and a third and final break at about quarter-to the hour.

How many breaks does Stargate: Atlantis take for adverts in the US?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I am waiting & waiting, I am so exciting it is taking forever!LOL. I throw my aging parents out of the room and DVR it as well so I can watch over and over again

Comment

YES ME

I can't wait for Tuesday I going to watch First Strike sometime over the next couple of days so I'll be nice and ready for Adrift.

Comment

Me too!!!!

This week seems to be dragging. I cant wait for s4 to start next Tuesday.

Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                              sigpic
                              sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

Working...
                              X