This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anubis, Goa'uld and Tollan Tech Question

Me and a few others have had a little debate in the Ancinet vs Tollan tech thread so i thought I should make a new thread as to talk about it

I don't think that the Goa'uld could replicate the Tollan phase tech from blue prints, however I do think Anubis could do I just don't know if the other ancinets would allow him to

Also I think it would be easier for Earth to replicate Asgard Tech from the Asgard Data Base that Thor made for Earth rather then the Goa'uld being able to look at blue prints of the Tollan and make phase tech

So what do you people think?
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

i think the goauld are very clever and can learn about any tech that is given or stolen, like when anubis stole beam tech from thor

so if the goauld took some tollan tech, i would they will use as fast as they can, cos the goauld didnt know asgard language
    sigpic

Comment

But, the Goa'uld were really only good at acquiring technology because they could take people as hosts and thanks to that would gain the understanding, knowledge, etc that the host would provide. I imagine they could still deciver tech from any plans left behind, but it would be considerably harder. Probably comparable to us deciphering alien tech.

As for the Tolan storyline, overall I was disappointed as there were so many places in should ahve developed yet didn't. They seemed to defeated much to easily considering that technology that on par with the Nox (who are very advanced).

Speaking of which, whatever happened to the Nox?

Edit: Side note (please don't be offended)

Please proof read your posts people. If English is your second language (if so, good on you), I understand the increased difficulty in creating a properly structured pieces of writing, but what ever the case, it makes it hard to understand what you are trying to say when the question and/or comment is structured so horribly.
      sigpic

Comment

I thought the demise of the Tollan was great, Over confidence in there overwealming supiority over the Go'uld.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
          I thought the demise of the Tollan was great, Over confidence in there overwealming supiority over the Go'uld.

When you put it like that, the Tollan and the Goa'uld have the same weakness. Arrogance
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zatarc View Post
            When you put it like that, the Tollan and the Goa'uld have the same weakness. Arrogance
            Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Zatarc View Post
              Edit: Side note (please don't be offended)

Please proof read your posts people. If English is your second language (if so, good on you), I understand the increased difficulty in creating a properly structured pieces of writing, but what ever the case, it makes it hard to understand what you are trying to say when the question and/or comment is structured so horribly.
              Quoted for great glory.

Comment

Working...
              X