O'Neill/Weir Fanficion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O'Neill/Weir Fanficion?

I've read a couple of stories about Jack and Elizabeth romanticly involved.

I like them a lot and I want to read more. I would appreciate any information about stories on that subject.

Gracias

Try checking out the SG1/SGA crossover ship section at Wraithbait. All possible ship combos are mixed together, so there's some Elizabeth/Jack fics as well as Rodney/Sam, Sam/Shep, and a whole bunch of other pairings.

Warning: Some of the stories are rated mature.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
      Try checking out the SG1/SGA crossover ship section at Wraithbait. All possible ship combos are mixed together, so there's some Elizabeth/Jack fics as well as Rodney/Sam, Sam/Shep, and a whole bunch of other pairings.

Thanks, I'd try that.

I don't worry about being "rated mature," I'm mature enough. NOT old, mature!

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post

Hmmm, this looks interesting. Thanks for posting the link.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Working...
        X