Atlantis Damage OMG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Damage OMG!

In Adrift, the damage to Atlantis was to say the least very bad, especially that tower. I wonder if they are going to worry about it later on, or just leave it. When I say leave it, I mean we are not clever enough yet to do any kind of repair of that magnitude.

Thoughts?

CJ

Originally posted by cjp240573 View Post
    In Adrift, the damage to Atlantis was to say the least very bad, especially that tower. I wonder if they are going to worry about it later on, or just leave it. When I say leave it, I mean we are not clever enough yet to do any kind of repair of that magnitude.

Thoughts?

CJ
    Wier could use her nanites =OP

Comment

True. Thats one theory if they could come out of her.

Comment

True. Thats one theory if they could come out of her.
        I'm putting this in spoilers just in case.
        Spoiler:
        Well somehow it'll get repaired and Weir would only do that if they convince her to turn against the Asurans. Most likely either that will happen or we just repair it to the best of our ability. IMHO not getting it fully repaired will be a good thing since it'll show that we can't fix everything but Mckay and Carter will likely figure out a way.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Well, we now have all of the knowledge of the Asgard, it will take some time to get through it though. The Database on Atlantis will have a lot of useful into on how to build and repair the damage. I think the issues will be power and material to make the repairs.

Comment

I'm hoping the writers have the guts to leave it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnDream View Post
              I'm hoping the writers have the guts to leave it that way.
              What damaged? It could be interesting to do that, or have us attempt to repair it an screw up.

Comment

No vital systems were destroyed, though one was damaged. We'll probably just repair it to the best of our ability with cranes and stuff. Repair floors and walls.

It may look a little like the Daedalus...
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                  What damaged? It could be interesting to do that, or have us attempt to repair it an screw up.
                  What damage? Ooo you know. The part of the tower blown out. The building that has a giant hole in it. Mircoasteroid holes.

Comment

Originally posted by technoextreme View Post
                    What damage? Ooo you know. The part of the tower blown out. The building that has a giant hole in it. Mircoasteroid holes.
                    Oh I know that. What I meant was did the OP I quoted mean he wanted them to leave the city damaged.

Comment

yup i think they shoul patch the micro astriod holes though maybe repair some bits near the middle in a human aichient asgaurd hybrid way

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Thoughts?

CJ
                        They'll just cover it in blue tarps framed with PVC pipe.
                        sigpic
                        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                        ~David Hewlett

Comment

If Atlantis was a sentient being I bet it wishes the Tauri never found it. We've had more damage done to it in 3 years than it did in the millions of years in ancient control .

Comment

I have been wondering, if the Asteroid went through the tower, all the way through the tower, Where did it go?

it could'nt just dissapear and it went through so it didn't explode on impact.

Where in the world(or atlantis) is the Asteroid

Comment

Watch there be some type of repair system in alantis, and they have to turn it on
                              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Working...
                              X