San Diego Local station here yanked Farscape re-runs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Diego Local station here yanked Farscape re-runs

San Diego Local station here yanked Farscape re-runs. Guess they decided they have some crap to fil it's place,, to many morons here running the TV stations...

Every other week they screw the TV schedule... it's alwasy being changed, as if the morons running the stations here have no clue..

My Story:
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

It isn't just San Diego, it is the end of the Farscape syndication run. This means cable channels and others can pick it up and maybe even Skiffy can pick it up for syndication now. Which I hope means good news for Farscape, like Skiffy was planning the webisodes with this in mind.....

Comment

Hmmm, it's scheduled to be on a local channel of mine tonight at 12 or 12:30am. Wonder if it will still be on?
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I also noticed Farscape was gone this week from the the 3 local stations that showed weekly syndicated re-runs. This is the time of year that most networks (local and national) turn over there scheduling. It will be back soon enough.

Time to break out the DVD Box Set's.
        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
        Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

It disappeared here two weeks ago ... I'm still struggling with withdrawals.

Hey, anybody care to share DVD box sets? Just kidding ... I have a few Farscape episodes saved on home-made DVD's. I watched PKW for the fourth (or fifth) time this week.

Unfortunately, right now, I don't even have Netflix DVD's to keep me company, hubby has decided he wanted to rent a few (can't blame him, but his timing needs work though!) So, I'm re-watching saved FS for the umpteenth time

Here's hoping somebody will pick it up SOON and show marathons, daily episodes, etc. I'm thinking Farscape is SPIKE TV material ...

Comment

It's done in Boston too I miss it. I am hoping by X-Mas I will be able to buy DVDs I really want to watch the whole series I 've only seen bits and pieces through syndication.
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
              It's done in Boston too I miss it. I am hoping by X-Mas I will be able to buy DVDs I really want to watch the whole series I 've only seen bits and pieces through syndication.
              Even though I have the DVDs, I really miss it airing every week. It was nice to just have show up on my Tivo.

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                Farscape is definitely better enjoyed, at least IMO, when viewed in order, from Season 1 through Peacekeeper Wars. So good luck with that, my friend.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                X