This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official Green Lantern Appreciation Thread

Because I'm a hopeless fanboy, here's The Official Green Lantern Appreciation Thread. I've got a couple of topics to start us off:

1) Do you guys think they'll kill of Kyle? He's infested with Parallax, and Hal is back in the picture as the main GL, so do you think they won't find a place for him and decide to kill him off, or do you think they might have plans for him?

I personally hope they find a way for him to re-obtain his Ion persona, and be a sort of GL Mark 2. Although, in a way it'd suck, because it'd overshadow Hal.

2) Is anyone else REALLY excited that they FINALLY have a Corps based on the yellow rings? There's finally a rival corps, the Sinestro Corps. AND the Zamarons are making a Corps of their own with purple as the color. So we have a bunch of green, yellow, and purple glowing people in space. I'm excited!

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Where's all this coming from? Im a huge Green Lantern fan and the thought of a Yellow Corps is amazing to me, and if its a comic what's the title so I can go buy it.

Comment

It's all happening right now in the two GL series, Green Lantern and Green Lanter Corps. Right now on stands, there should be a one-shot issue out there called "Sinestro" that's about Kyle and Sinestro talking and fighting inside Kyle's mind. The current story arc is "Tales of the Sinestro Corps", and it's spreading over a few titles.

Oh btw, I just realized this is my 600th post. Hey hey!

Oh, and I just tried to green you for being a GL fan, but it wouldn't let me. It looks like I've greened you recently.

Comment

Thanks for that. I'll go and see if i can find those ASAP.

P.S.

Thanks for those green points & the reason you couldn't green me again was bcuz you already greened me for having a cool name(thanks for that to)

Comment

Oh hey, I'm an idiot. The one-shot is called "Parallax", not Sinestro.

Comment

I am loving the Corps War. I am a huge GL fan and think that this is an incredible story line. As for Kyle being killed off check out the last couple Countdown issues for what happens to him.

Spoiler:
            Kyle is going back to being a regular GL with a new costume and a ring. And he is going to start being a regular character in the GL corps comics.

Comment

Originally posted by jmw326 View Post
              I am loving the Corps War. I am a huge GL fan and think that this is an incredible story line. As for Kyle being killed off check out the last couple Countdown issues for what happens to him.

Spoiler:
              Kyle is going back to being a regular GL with a new costume and a ring. And he is going to start being a regular character in the GL corps comics.
              Green Lantern Vol.4 No.4 just came out today at my comic shop and I just read the issue where that happens. Funny that they showed
              Spoiler:
              restored
              Kyle with his
              Spoiler:
              new costume
              and everything before it actually happened in the main GL books.

Comment

Working...
              X