This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first fanfic

Hi, I've justed posted the first chapter of my first SG1 fan fic here http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2079560/1/

Please give it a read and review. Its the first fanfic I've done and the first piece of writing I've done in a few years.

I'm hoping that by posting the first chapter I'll be motivated to get the next chapters out.

chapter two's nearly done so it shouldn't be too long a wait.

Anyhoo please review if you can my fragile ego needs a boost
    Hammond "Colonel, General Chekov thinks that due to our arrangement with the Russian government a russian soldier be assigned to SG1"

O'Neill "Over my rotting corpse Sir" *pauses* "Oh did I say that out loud"

Hammond "I did say that I would discuss it with you and that you would give the matter some careful consideration"

O'Neill "Yes I'm sure I would, but I would still probably say bite me"

Care to give a brief synopsis of what it's about? Shippy? Gen? Daniel-centric? Humor? Drama? Musical?

Good luck with it, whatever it is.

Comment

Well, it's pretty cool. I'd like to know where it's heading, so I'd read a second part.

There puncuation and spelling errors, but I shouldn't talk because I'm no expert.

Overall, pretty good.

I would put a little review on the page of the fic, but I don't have a FanFiction.net account and you have to set to 'no anonymous reviews'.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Think its mainly going to be an action/adventure with all the sg1 team.

basically it starts with an encounter offworld with sg1 making a dash for the gate. after that the Tok'ra will make an entrance, asking for assistance as they do, with a problem regarding the ancients . The rest will be about how they solve that problem and all the hiccups along the way.

Can't say much more than that as some of the details are still a bit sketchy in my own mind. but I do have an overall idea of where it's going.

I know thats not of much help but at the moment it's the best I can offer without letting to many plot details out.
        Hammond "Colonel, General Chekov thinks that due to our arrangement with the Russian government a russian soldier be assigned to SG1"

Hammond "I did say that I would discuss it with you and that you would give the matter some careful consideration"

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
          Well, it's pretty cool. I'd like to know where it's heading, so I'd read a second part.

There puncuation and spelling errors, but I shouldn't talk because I'm no expert.

Overall, pretty good.

I would put a little review on the page of the fic, but I don't have a FanFiction.net account and you have to set to 'no anonymous reviews'.
          cheers

yep punctuation not my best subject.

I'll change the review thing, the whole fanfic thing is new to me and I'm still working most of it out re the fanfiction.net site.

goes away to work on chapter two

Comment

Working...
          X