The guns used in Stargate

Hey P90 you might be able to answer thie LOL

But seriously

I'm playing Nightfire at the moment and there's a gun in that game
    that looks like the ones in Stargate.. It loads via a long roll of bullets
    that you stick in the top of the gun, and it's kind of short and stubby
    in shape..

Is this gun the so called P90... Or is that a different kind of gun, and
    what is that one with the torch built into it?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

http://www.009.web-fun.net/nightfire...dw90.htm#pdw90

you mean that one?

yes it is.
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

It was in Goldeneye too.

Comment

yep it is my name sake. awsome weapon. anyway yeah it shows up most of the bond games actually with the exception of tommorow never dies on the ps1 and everything or nothing on the gamecube, ps2 and xbox.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I once read an article that said the p90 was used in many movies and games but it always has a different name. I dunno why. guess they have their reasons
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

mainly it's to do with the fact that in games they don't have the right to use the actual names. they can get away with using the design as long as they change the name slightly.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

yeah in 007 games they normally throw in an extra letter or 2 or replace a number for a letter or something
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

apparently it's been used in goldeneye, counter-strike, rainbow six, perfect dark zero, battlefield 2 and even farcry
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Battlefield 2 made that gun seem widely inaccurate and retarded. I remembed shooting at a wall for target practice on a map... and I'd hit everything BUT the target. It was annoying.

G36's (Mitchell uses this), on the other hand. I can get behind that any day.

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post

That's the one....... I love using it in the game
                    Hate onllne playing though LOL too easy to get
                    shot hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                      Battlefield 2 made that gun seem widely inaccurate and retarded. I remembed shooting at a wall for target practice on a map... and I'd hit everything BUT the target. It was annoying.

G36's (Mitchell uses this), on the other hand. I can get behind that any day.
                      Everything was made inaccurate in BF2. Even the M16 would put shots like 10 degrees off angle on the first shot when recoil should've have been an issue.
                      www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

The anti-tank class in BF2 just needed to have a horrible weapon, and they chose the P90 for it

Comment

should've picked the mp5...far less accurate than the p90, IMO
                          Erratum5.net: Geeks come hither...
                          Check out my Flickr

Comment

So really what guys is the p90 a bad choice in gun?

Comment

I like the G36 myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X