• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lizards (202)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON TWO
    LIZARDS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 202

Hiro dons his hero's armor to try and set history on the right path. An amnesiac Peter finds himself a prisoner of a family of Irish mobsters. Maya's abilities continue to prove dangerous, and Claire becomes increasingly frustrated with her secrets.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 09:33 PM.

Okay, I did not need to see a toe-less Claire in that level of detail. Ew.

I've decided that while Hiro is still my favorite, he really needs Ando with him as a sidekick. Their 1-2 act really worked well and I miss it here.

I'm amused at how the Irish guys were trying to steal iPods, what with the news of NBC feuding with iTunes and all.

Go Mr. Muggles! Scare off that nasty stalker kid! Man, he freaks me out.

Comment

Definitely a very good episode overall. Had thought Sylar was making his return tonight, so that bummed me out not seeing him. But we did get more of Peter (man is he bad-ass). I can't wait until he regains his memories. That part at the end, with Claire's toe, was even a little unsettling to me. It kind of made my foot hurt.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah for a second I thought Mr. Muggles was going to eat it. I knew it was coming, but it was still like "ahhh Jesus". How long till Heroes gets sued by whoever made those scissors?
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Ahh, Kensei the Immortal. Was I the only one yelling at Hiro to pull out that last arrow? Or making bad Doctor Who references?

Claire? Squick. Mega squick. Agree on not needing to know that level of detail and on the horror/disbelief that a toe can be cut off with a pair of scissors. *shudder*

As for the ipods thing... I guess I'm having a little trouble believing it. Peter was handcuffed in a shipping crate. Why the heck would they think he had anything to do with the ipods? What, he was part of a team of thieves and got left behind? And the fact that he's HANDCUFFED doesn't say that maybe something's a bit off in the situation? And you don't even consider the possibility that there were never any ipods and that maybe Peter was the only cargo? Does Ireland not watch the Sopranos?? It just seems weird. If I were a thief and I broke into a cargo container to find a HUMAN BEING CHAINED TO A WALL my first thought would be that I was being set up for something much worse than a simple theft and I sure as heck wouldn't bother with the "where the hell are my ipods? *SMACK*" line of inquiry.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
            If I were a thief and I broke into a cargo container to find a HUMAN BEING CHAINED TO A WALL my first thought would be that I was being set up for something much worse than a simple theft and I sure as heck wouldn't bother with the "where the hell are my ipods? *SMACK*" line of inquiry.
            Yeah, same here. Definitely not too bright on their part.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

good episode. Though, I am really sick of the 3 minutes commercials every 5 minutes. WTF?!

Claire at the end made me cringe. LOL.

I want to see some more Peter!

And Nathan's beard??!! can someone give him a razor? it is horribly fake looking. take it off please.

Did I mention how I hated all the very LONG commercials??

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Did you also pick up on the fact that the Spanish girl is the key to killing this season's Big Bad? I forget the exact words the healer woman said, but it was something to the effect of the darkness she had within her (what is the girl's name again?) is the only thing that can stop it/him/whatever. I'm sure someone will find the exact words for me later, thank you.

Comment

I don't remember the exact wording but it was something along the lines of "Something so black it could kill the devil"

Ok this is probably a really dumb question but... did Hiro heal him or did the guy heal himself? The only reason I ask is because he looked surprised when it happened, and you would think that you might notice that you can heal yourself. I mean he has had to have hurt himself before and noticed he healed very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan091 View Post
                    I don't remember the exact wording but it was something along the lines of "Something so black it could kill the devil"

Ok this is probably a really dumb question but... did Hiro heal him or did the guy heal himself? The only reason I ask is because he looked surprised when it happened, and you would think that you might notice that you can heal yourself. I mean he has had to have hurt himself before and noticed he healed very quickly.
                    Could be the first time it's ever happened, or maybe he's never been really badly hurt.
                    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Takezo Kensei is a coward, so I can imagine he just swindled himself out of getting hurt long enough to not notice his developed powers.

The whole toe thing was kind of... gross; but it was cool seeing it grow back. I wonder what happened to the cut off toe? Will it grow an evil Claire clone?

I don't expect Sylar to show up right away... I'm sure he's biding his time.

I really hope we get to learn what Hiro's Dad and Peter's Mom's powers are... if they indeed had any.

Comment

To all those who are a bit dis-believing about Kensi not knowing he could heal.... remember the end of S1 when they showed the clip of Hiro arriving in Feudal japan... There was an eclipse there, was there not? Perhaps it was the eclipse which activated some of the ppl's powers, like it did with the S1 characters.

Comment

Yeah, maybe the eclips has something to do with activating peoples powers. Or perhaps they need to be in a certain situation to activate them, like a very stressfull situation.

I thought the Clair's toe scene was really cool. Thought that boy that's been following her around is stupid, he can fly, but he gets freaked out by seeing someone regenarte?

Maya and Alejandro are really interesting i think, one has the abillity to make people drop dead, and the other can bring them back, awesome. I also think that Maya may be the one who defeats the bad guy this season.

Peter seems to have better control over his powers now he lost his memory. Maybe his emo attitude interfered with his control.

And i absolutely agree about that horrible beard that Nathan's sporting, i get grossed out everytime i see it, he looks like a stone age reject.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think Claire's car getting stolen will come up again. Someone took it for a reason, I'm sure.

So, the guys holding Peter hostage somehow managed to find the only black guy in Ireland and recruited them into their gang?
                            Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
                            I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
                            What have these years left to me?
                            Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

Is there a sign on Ireland that says "whites only"? Gosh, who knew...

As for Kensei, while I don't recall there being an "all those" expressing disbelief at his surprise, I do wonder if he heals ALL his injuries or if it's strictly related to fatal wounds; might put a different spin on things and it could also explain why he's never noticed it before: some people can get through their whole lives without dying.

I was also mildly annoyed with Claire for not looking up when Mr Muggles was barking. He was clearly indicating the sky and since it's written in some rulebook that "no one ever looks up" that'd be one of the first things I did: it could always be aliens hovering in a mothership or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X