• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Four Months Later (201)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON TWO
    FOUR MONTHS LATER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 201

Four months after the confrontation with Sylar, the Bennet family tries to start anew in a new city, while the Petrellis recover from a devastating loss. Hiro meets his boyhood hero in feudal Japan, and a brother and sister try to make it north to America.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 09:33 PM.

IMO, definitely a great start to what I think will be one hell of a season. I just can't wait to see what happens next.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Was a pretty good ep to start the season. Nice to see all the regulars still around. Would have liked to see a couple more new heroes though...

Really liked the surprise with Takezo Kensei. I rekon that could turn out to be a good arc over the season. Really like David Anders as an actor too
      Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Yay! Heroes is back! And how!

Takezo Sensei... a gaijin... (LOL) was a lovely touch. I did get an inkling when I heard his rather heavy accented Japanese but it was a great notion. An English man to boot. I wonder if someone's been watching Samurai Champloo.

Conspirators, conspiracies and counter-conspiracies... S2 does look to be chock full of intrigue.
        Nathan looks like a sad shell of his former self. When he looked briefly into the mirror, there was an image of a man with a burnt face. Was that him in a flash back... or was that what he thought Peter had become?
        So Mama Petrelli is Angela...

For a moment I wondered why Mohinder was going public but apparently there's method to his madness. I liked the way they started S2 in a similar fashion to S1... with Mohinder giving a lecture. Very effective... I thought.
        The Stephen Tobolowsky character is an interesting addition... having the midas touch apparently.

Ep 1 was pretty good... can't wait for the rest of the season.
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

This is so perfect, its proof of my theory that Hiro was/is Takezo Kensei all along.

Comment

Oh yeah... Peter does look good for someone who's exploded.
            sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Very drool worthy!
              banner by Stef

Comment

A great start! Loved seeing almost all the regulars again, loved seeing Mohinder and Matt taking care of Molly, loved seeing HRG putting the smack down on the paper manager. I'm intrigued by the new mysteries surrounding the parents, the symbol, the eyes, Peter, and the two smuggling their way into the US. And it was the return of Mr. Muggles! Hooray!

Could do without that fellow student constantly bugging and stalking Claire though. The stalker-turned-bf storyline has always eeked me out.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                  A great start! Loved seeing almost all the regulars again, loved seeing Mohinder and Matt taking care of Molly, loved seeing HRG putting the smack down on the paper manager. I'm intrigued by the new mysteries surrounding the parents, the symbol, the eyes, Peter, and the two smuggling their way into the US. And it was the return of Mr. Muggles! Hooray!

Could do without that fellow student constantly bugging and stalking Claire though. The stalker-turned-bf storyline has always eeked me out.

I agree.. this bothered me, even though he started out very cute.
                  The two runners there looks very intriguing - who are they looking for in the US?
                  How did Peter end up in that storage? Oh and the guy who "discovered" him, is he the lead in JourneyMan?
                  sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
                    Oh yeah... Peter does look good for someone who's exploded.
                    He does look very good for someone who's exploded.

Was that Dominic Keating, the Irish guy with the hat pulled low?

Comment

Well, Peter has Claire's powers, so he's able to regenerate. Future Peter, on the other hand, didn't, so he had scars. :|

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                        He does look very good for someone who's exploded.

Was that Dominic Keating, the Irish guy with the hat pulled low?
                        i believe it was dominick keating, and can i just say;

awful awful awful awful awful irish accent on him. just... just bad. are we gonna have to listen to that all season? lets just hope they hired a coach after the first ep.

aside from that a pretty good episode. lots to look forward to.

just not that accent. worse than richard gere in the jackal. not as bad as the guy from charlies angels 2.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                          And it was the return of Mr. Muggles! Hooray!

Well, I could have lived without Mr. Muggles, but it did add to the strangeness of that dinner.
                          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

You wanna hear an awful accent, check out Matt Frewer murdering the Aussie accent. It's so bad that even I as an American can tell it's awful and for the longest time I thought he had to be doing it deliberately, but now I have this horrible suspicion that it really is meant to be real.

The Irish accents sounded weird to me, but I figured it was just my untrained Yankee ear. Good to note that it isn't just me.

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords View Post
                              This is so perfect, its proof of my theory that Hiro was/is Takezo Kensei all along.
                              Isn't that a bit B5-ish?

Comment

Working...
                              X