This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK release dates for the movies

Hi im new to gate world but a great fan of SG1 & SGA i ran a search and came up with nothing so can anyone tell me if they know of if the UK relaese dates for the movies has been announced yet any help would be great
    Halloed are the ori

Spring 2008 for 'Ark Of Truth' and Autumn 2008 for 'Continuum', we don't know much more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
      Spring 2008 for 'Ark Of Truth' and Autumn 2008 for 'Continuum', we don't know much more than that.
      Those are the tentative US release windows... and hopefully *fingers crossed* it'll be an international release, so the UK will get them at the same time as (or not long after) the US.

Here's hoping.
      Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

According to Rob Cooper, they're aiming for the worldwide release to be on the same date everywhere...

Comment

According to Rob Cooper, they're aiming for the worldwide release to be on the same date everywhere...

Yay something to be happy about . Hope they dont change their minds

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            Yay something to be happy about . Hope they dont change their minds
            I really don't see them changing their minds where that is concerned. They will have more than enough time to make whatever arrangements they have to in order to make that kind of release possible.

I just wish we would get an exact release date soon. At least for Ark of Truth.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

They will be desperate to arrange a world wide launch, because frankly if it not release the exact same day in the uk ands as US and other nations, then I will just torrent it rather than buy and put the dvd on the birthday/christmas list, meaning it will probably never be bought. Probably same as most sci fi fans, just not willing to wait around,

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                They will be desperate to arrange a world wide launch, because frankly if it not release the exact same day in the uk ands as US and other nations, then I will just torrent it rather than buy and put the dvd on the birthday/christmas list, meaning it will probably never be bought. Probably same as most sci fi fans, just not willing to wait around,
                It's not wise to threaten criminal behavior to the DVD manufacturers if they don't release a DVD on the exact date that you want.

Comment

Why not?

Comment

yeah,what they gonna do?

Comment

Maybe the two Movies will be on Youtube later on.

Do you know how many Brand New Movies and TV Episodes ive seen lately, its Amazing Youtube is still Active.

I would die if Youtube gets shutdown, because here in South Africa we have such poor TV viewing.

Comment

I'd agree with that because I know their concerned about how fast episodes appear on the net

Comment

Originally posted by daventry View Post
                          Maybe the two Movies will be on Youtube later on.
                          They better not be, considering the possibility of any further SG-1 movies depend entirely on DVD sales...
                          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig View Post
                            They better not be, considering the possibility of any further SG-1 movies depend entirely on DVD sales...
                            Here, here! If my purchase of these two movies on DVD will help continue Stargate SG-1's movie life in DVD form then then that's what I'll do. No torrenting or watching on YouTube for me.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig View Post
                              I always Buy the DVDs. Weather its on YT or not. In fact today i am angry as 2 weeks have passed since the last SG/SGA dvd has come out in the UK there4 the next one SG-1 series 10 vol 3 should have been out 2day. However for some reason I now have to wait and extra week! DAM IT! However i will still buy it. Thye put alot of money into making the show So i don't see why not waiting for the DVD and paying like £15 for it is so bad, I am happy to pay that much knowing that some of that money will go into keeping my fav shows alive!

The one thing I feel bad about is that I don't have Sky and so can't watch it on TV and not help the ratings, Since DVD sales don't seem to count in SCI-FIs mind.
                              sigpic
                              Banner Made By Me for Me
                              The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Working...
                              X