This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I was bored...

I made a DW vid. Except it's actually more of a glorified slideshow... I used screencaps instead of video clips. It's really silly. Might even go so far as to say dumb. I'm sure none of you have ever even heard the song. It's "Celebrity" by Brad Paisley (he's a Country singer). It's also my first music video.

Clicky, clicky:

Spoiler:

Edit:
    And here's a wallpaper I made. (it's my first attempt at Photoshop too )
    Spoiler:

Edit2:
    I made a few avatars!

Edit3:
    And a few sigs.

Spoiler:

Feel free to post your own silly creations you made when you were bored. Or your not so silly creations when you weren't bored. Whatever you'd like.

I forgot to say... snurch at will! Just give me credit if asked who made 'em!

Edit again!: I've officailly made more than 20 things, so I had to put the rest in another post...

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
    This post. Which is two posts down...
    Last edited by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel; 11 January 2008, 06:09 PM.
    Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Sweet! Not my taste in music, but certainly my taste in faces! Great vid!

And loved the little touch of smilies at the end!

Comment

The first post had too many images, so this is the rest... so far.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel; 07 May 2008, 03:54 AM.

sigpic

Comment

I'm bored too. Which is why I'm here reading through posts . . . Great job though on the vid.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJello View Post
          I'm bored too. Which is why I'm here reading through posts . . . Great job though on the vid.
          Thanks. I plan on doing better ones later... I just haven't got around to learning how to do it with actual video.

Here's something else I just did! I guess it's a wallpaper.

Spoiler:

Edit: Hey, I fixed the shadow! Not bad for my first Photoshopping, if I do say so myself.

Spoiler:
          Last edited by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel; 26 September 2007, 05:43 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks. I plan on doing better ones later... I just haven't got around to learning how to do it with actual video.

Spoiler:

Edit: Hey, I fixed the shadow! Not bad for my first Photoshopping, if I do say so myself.

Spoiler:
            Now there's a fun crossover.

Made this this afternoon *sigh* video on my comp is nightmare to deal with so I can't make anything longer than a minute too easily or it stalls bad(er).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itvULkoObLg

Comment

Uh oh, I can't watch it yet....

sigpic

Comment

Uh oh, I can't watch it yet....
                Oh frak! I am so sorry! I should have included a warning.

The video does contain clips from "Utopia", "The Sound of Drums", and "Last of the Timelords".

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                  Oh frak! I am so sorry! I should have included a warning.

The video does contain clips from "Utopia", "The Sound of Drums", and "Last of the Timelords".
                  Luckily, you did mention those episodes in the decription. I didn't see anything I didn't want to.

sigpic

Comment

Luckily, you did mention those episodes in the decription. I didn't see anything I didn't want to.
                    Oh good! I don't think there's anything super-spoilery in there, but, you know, just in case.

Comment

Ok so I have no social life whatsoever! so over the summer I had nothing better to do.... so I thought "Hey I'll make a who fanvid" then I thought, meh I've already done vids with screen caps and video so.... I'll be creative... so.. this is what my mind cooked up

Doctor Who

I basically took play by play screen caps and animated them... Because.. I had all the time in the world.... ...

BTW I looove the wallpaper! and Trekgirl nice opening ....

Comment

^ Great Vid CJ!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                        YAY! That would rock! I would be like. "THE DOCTOR!"

I made a DW vid. Except it's actually more of a glorified slideshow... I used screencaps instead of video clips. It's really silly. Might even go so far as to say dumb. I'm sure none of you have ever even heard the song. It's "Celebrity" by Brad Paisley (he's a Country singer). It's also my first music video.

Clicky, clicky:

And here's a wallpaper I made. (it's my first attempt at Photoshop too )
                        Spoiler:

Feel free to post your own silly creations you made when you were bored. Or your not so silly creations when you weren't bored. Whatever you'd like.

Great!

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
                          Ok so I have no social life whatsoever! so over the summer I had nothing better to do.... so I thought "Hey I'll make a who fanvid" then I thought, meh I've already done vids with screen caps and video so.... I'll be creative... so.. this is what my mind cooked up

Doctor Who

I basically took play by play screen caps and animated them... Because.. I had all the time in the world.... ...
                          That looks really cool! I love the use of black and white too.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post

Doctor Who

BTW I looove the wallpaper! and Trekgirl nice opening ....
                            Wow! I love it, CJ! The effect really works with that song. The kinda jerky animation... it matches the guitar really well! Beautiful song too. I almost cried at the end... I miss Rose. Love Martha, but really miss Rose.

Thanks! I was pretty excited (probably too much so) when I figured out how to hide the shadow... I'm a creative person, so when I find new ways to use my creativity, I get excited.

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
                            YAY! That would rock! I would be like. "THE DOCTOR!"

Great!
                            Thanks!

sigpic

Comment

I made a few avatars!

You can use them if you want... credit is much appreciated, but not absolutely neccesary.

You definitely don't need to give credit for this sig :

Last edited by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel; 05 October 2007, 03:13 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X