X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost Whisperer

Hello all,

Does anybody here watch this show?

It just started airing the 2nd season here in Australia, and it looks pretty good.

I saw S1 a few years back and always thought it interesting to have some kind of viewpoint as to what actually happen to people who die with unfinished business in the land of the leaving.

I'm sure there must be plenty of people who've died who maybe in this situation and it'd be interesting to know for sure if something the likes of this show does really genuinely happen.

Apart from that, I think the show is very interesting and heartwarming and can't wait to find out what the deal is with the angry "black coated" ghost...and why he's really after Melinda Gordon.
    Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
    and Captain Jack Harkness
    Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
    Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
    Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
    I live here.....Calling All Australians?
    My other home...Stargate Down Under
    My Life on LiveJournal

Yeah, I watch it, but not as much as I used to. I found the cliffhanger from Season One to be brilliant, I should have seen it but I cant beleive
    Spoiler:
    her frend dead
    that whole time but I havent kept up to date with Season 2...will have to get back into it
    sigpic

Comment

is it true this show was originally supposed to be a 6th sence tv show about the boy grown up and then they decided it needed sex appeal more than it needed a movies title so they changed it?
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

Duff to appear in 'Ghost Whisperer'
        Thursday, January 22 2009, 11:24 GMT

By Alex Fletcher, Entertainment Reporter

Actress and singer Hilary Duff has signed up to appear in CBS drama Ghost Whisperer, according to Entertainment Weekly.

Duff, whose acting credits include The Lizzie McGuire Movie and Cheaper By The Dozen, will play a "beautiful woman of mystery" who is possibly involved in the death of a man.

Ghost Whisperer star Jennifer Love Hewitt is a close friend of the 21-year-old.

Earlier this month, Duff was linked to new NBC sitcom Barely Legal. She is expected to play the lead character, an 18-year-old, who passes the California bar and becomes the state's youngest attorney.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a14...whisperer.html

Comment

Question: Do you have any juicy Ghost Whisperer spoilers? --Mary

Spoiler:
          Ausiello: For real, yo. Exec producer P.K. Simonds teases that "the rest of our season isn't about death -- it's about new life." Say what? "[That] isn't to say, in a show called Ghost Whisperer, that no one will die," he quickly clarifies. "Obviously, people will die -- including someone close to one of our main characters." Whew.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/02/...siello--3.html

Comment

I watch it! I love the show!

Comment

Question: There's a rumor going around that Melinda is pregnant on Ghost Whisperer. I refuse to believe it until I hear it from you. --Craig

Spoiler:
              Ausiello: I can't say for sure she's currently pregnant. But I can say for sure she will be soon. Very soon.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/03/...siello-sp.html

Comment

i've had some serious issues with the show and this year's plot development

spoilers for first run in the us

Spoiler:
                I hate that they 'killed' jim. yeah, so his spirit is in that dude's body, but it rings of a cheap ratings ploy. I watch the show now for the melinda/jim soap but the stories of the other people. and have found this M/J angst to be totally off putting.

When i rewound the tapes from last week, i fast forwarded through a new GW in favor of a re-run of flash point.

now they're stunt casting?

IMHO, it's looking like if the show gets cancelled this spring it'll be a mercy killing
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Oh my gosh, I love this show to death.

*MAJOR SPOILER FOR RECENT EPISODES*
                  Spoiler:
                  I am so frustrated that they killed Jim! And Sam is an @$$. Gah, WHY? I love Jim. He is so supportive and kind, but now he cant remember anything. Delia says that Melinda is lucky, that she will have a second shot at her one true love, but I think that it is really sad.

Comment

Oh, and it does say on several occasions that she is pregnant, yet she hasn't mentioned it since

Spoiler:
                    Jim died

Comment

Becky: So great that Jim remembered himself on Ghost Whisperer, but what's next? Do they still have two guys playing one character?

Spoiler:
                      According to Ghost Whisperer show runner P.K. Simonds, "We might catch a couple of glimpses" of Kenneth Mitchell, the actor who plays Sam, during the remainder of the season, but that's it. And we'll see David Conrad as Jim, but everyone on the show still perceives him as Sam. "He can't resume [his Jim life] exactly, because Sam Lucas doesn't have a license to practice emergency medicine, but obstacles are also opportunities. He finds a new direction that actually allows him to go after a specific dream he's always had." Like, say, Jim's dream of medical school? Looks like Grandview residents might eventually enjoy Jim's bedside manner via Dr. Sam Lucas...

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watc...uck_blair.html

Comment

Alexis in Santa Fe, N.M.: Are we going to see more of the Watchers on Ghost Whisperer?

Spoiler:
                        Ghost Whisperer show runner P.K. Simonds says we will "definitely" see more Watchers and begin to learn about how the "very important" Book of Changes relates to their abilities: "Over the very, very long span of time that they've been watching, [the Watchers] have observed that history tends to repeat itself. That gives them a certain ability to make a pretty good educated guess about what the future is. They are able to know something about what's taking shape, let's say, in a character's womb. And yes, it's possible to know certain things about the gift that might be growing."

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watc..._guest_in.html

Comment

the G.F has just got this on dvd and has been watching it, it's not to bad seen a few episodes and quite enjoyed it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ghost Whisperer renewed for 2009-2010 season

http://scifiwire.com/2009/05/cbs-sch...lives.php#more

Comment

I love Ghost Whisperer !
                              I keep missing out on the storylines though as I have watched completly out of order.
                              "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

Working...
                              X