Does anybody remember...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody remember...

...those aliens that were mentioned back in "Aversion," who tried to create this virus to wipe out the Enoly?

Hmmmmm.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Sure! I did read that one two weeks ago...

Spoiler:
    the 'innocent' Enoly Rileen joined the people of that other Enoly from "The Adversary", Karvash or Kervash or something like that...

The unknown alien had no names (if I remember correctly...) and Callen disobeyed (give or take) the orders of the Vorian Space Command about the use of that virus against Rileen because all that ethic stuff...

What's up with them?
    sigpic
    ~The place to take a break at Horizon~
    - That's a lie!!!
    - Indeed it is...

Comment

Originally posted by Senku View Post
      Sure! I did read that one two weeks ago...

Spoiler:
      the 'innocent' Enoly Rileen joined the people of that other Enoly from "The Adversary", Karvash or Kervash or something like that...

The unknown alien had no names (if I remember correctly...) and Callen disobeyed (give or take) the orders of the Vorian Space Command about the use of that virus against Rileen because all that ethic stuff...

What's up with them?
      We just haven't heard anything about that in a while. Like you said, we don't even know those aliens' names.

Comment

So are you thinking about bringing that guys in a future episode with a proper name or something?

I was a little surprised about the topic question in this thread. Why asked you this question in the first place Alex? I'm just curious...
        sigpic
        - That's a lie!!!
        - Indeed it is...

Comment

I was a little surprised about the topic question in this thread. Why asked you this question in the first place Alex? I'm just curious...
          It's just one of those little details that a lot of people have probably forgotten about.

Comment

That's strange because in fact, in the last two episodes of the second season, Sivok possess that toxin to kill Enoly -previously used in the first Enoly attempt to take on Horizon en the first season- and then we have that virus of the unknown aliens...

2 different ways to kill Enoly infecting them! Ok, the toxin doesn't really infect them, but... you know what I mean

And by the way... you have somebody noting all that little things to make arcs with future episodes, haven't you? 512127013 episodes ago somebody had an artifact to kill whatever-damned-alien-bug, hadn't it? Yeah, yeah... let's take a look to our "Possible-arc-themes-encyclopedia" xD

Edit: Alex, you have 2 mails of mine to respond since some weeks ago
            sigpic
            - That's a lie!!!
            - Indeed it is...

Comment

That's strange because in fact, in the last two episodes of the second season, Sivok possess that toxin to kill Enoly -previously used in the first Enoly attempt to take on Horizon en the first season- and then we have that virus of the unknown aliens...
              Yup. The toxin that Sivok was using was the one from Season One. It was used in "Counterpoint."

2 different ways to kill Enoly infecting them! Ok, the toxin doesn't really infect them, but... you know what I mean
              Interestingly, in Season Four we'll be finding ourselves in a bit of a unique situation with regards to the Enoly actually. I don't want to give too much away, but in the season premiere we'll be seeing a surprising development.

Let's just say, our relationship with the Ascendant Empire may be about to change in one way or another.

With regards to that virus, we already know it didn't work. At least not without having someone to test it on. But what's more interesting is the question of who those aliens were that tried to create the virus? And where did they go? Why hasn't anyone ever heard of them?

And by the way... you have somebody noting all that little things to make arcs with future episodes, haven't you? 512127013 episodes ago somebody had an artifact to kill whatever-damned-alien-bug, hadn't it? Yeah, yeah... let's take a look to our "Possible-arc-themes-encyclopedia" xD
              I'm not sure what episode you could be talking about. But suffice to say, there's a lot off one-offs for which we have no plans to revisit them. And at the same time, there's a tone of things that will be playing a major role in the future of the series. We just haven't gotten there yet.

Edit: Alex, you have 2 mails of mine to respond since some weeks ago
              Things have been very busy lately, and I figured I probably didn't get around to replying to all emails. I'll make sure to get to that this week, though. Sorry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
                Yup. The toxin that Sivok was using was the one from Season One. It was used in "Counterpoint."
                Yeah. No one could expect that turn from Sivok. The true Surprises-Box of this show

Interestingly, in Season Four we'll be finding ourselves in a bit of a unique situation with regards to the Enoly actually. I don't want to give too much away, but in the season premiere we'll be seeing a surprising development.

Let's just say, our relationship with the Ascendant Empire may be about to change in one way or another.
                I'm reading as fast as I can to end the 3rd season in time to the premiere...

With regards to that virus, we already know it didn't work. At least not without having someone to test it on. But what's more interesting is the question of who those aliens were that tried to create the virus? And where did they go? Why hasn't anyone ever heard of them?
                Yup. Interesting questions indeed. I hope this species don't becomes the "Furlings" of this show. You know, the race of unknown aliens who never will show up in the show.

I'm not sure what episode you could be talking about. But suffice to say, there's a lot off one-offs for which we have no plans to revisit them. And at the same time, there's a tone of things that will be playing a major role in the future of the series. We just haven't gotten there yet.
                LoL It was an hypothetic example of what could happen with this remembering stuff to bring up some old artifacts or plots to possible future arcs. Nevermind

Things have been very busy lately, and I figured I probably didn't get around to replying to all emails. I'll make sure to get to that this week, though. Sorry about that.
                Don't worry. It was only a note, not a complaint!
                sigpic
                - That's a lie!!!
                - Indeed it is...

Comment

Yes, I had forgot *goes back to read*
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Hmm. Don't they both kill by damaging the hydration gland? I wonder if there is a connection there? Maybe it was the original Draque?! :O
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                      Hmm. Don't they both kill by damaging the hydration gland? I wonder if there is a connection there? Maybe it was the original Draque?! :O
                      Now that's an interesting theory.

Comment

Working...
                      X