Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's Peter? Episode 1 spoilers

Spoiler:
    TO GIVE TH BLACK DONALLYS OMETHIN TO DO!
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
    Spoiler:
    TO GIVE TH BLACK DONALLYS OMETHIN TO DO!
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Oh yes, let's spoil one of the major hanging plotlines from the first season so we can make an inane and irrational joke. Way to go, kid. Ruin it for everyone. Hope you got your jollies from it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
        Oh yes, let's spoil one of the major hanging plotlines from the first season so we can make an inane and irrational joke. Way to go, kid. Ruin it for everyone. Hope you got your jollies from it.
        i do! besides i posted a spoiler warning, anyone who clicks on it knows that major plot lines could be given away
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
          i do! besides i posted a spoiler warning, anyone who clicks on it knows that major plot lines could be given away
          Yes, but your original thread title contained a massive spoiler (it was Why Peter's in Ireland, in case you've already forgotten) which made your use of spoiler tags within the thread a bit moot.

Comment

The worst comedian is the one who laughs at his own jokes. And boy, no one else is laughing. But you.

Comment

Ah it seems to make more sense when you know the original thread title, but it's still not funny. Maybe you should write for Leno, I think you'd fit right in.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Welll, ShadowMaat kinda gave us the original thread name.

but seriously, tombombadail..

Comment

srry eveyone my brother was using my account again, he deserves the box of aids not me! lol. ignore it or better yet one of the mods should destroy this thread
                  sigpic

Comment

The whole "Gosh, that darn brother of mine! What a rascal!" excuse works once, after that- assuming you even have a brother and assuming he really is the one who did it- then you have only yourself to blame.

Comment

Most forums/online games/federal agencies would close your account/ban you for your carelessness.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                        The whole "Gosh, that darn brother of mine! What a rascal!" excuse works once, after that- assuming you even have a brother and assuming he really is the one who did it- then you have only yourself to blame.
                        its not my fault. the little douche bag can find out anyone's password. he even found out the password to the school's security system once, he got busted playing some very gory games online
                        sigpic

Comment

Give him a return favor But seriously the most probable way he found out your pass is he got a keylogger on the system, or you use your own pass the same as your windows pass, or you write it down.

All of which can be solved

Comment

Well, sounds like your account got hacked. Time for ban, yes?

Comment

Working...
                            X