tombombadil
September 25th, 2007, 02:17 PM
TO GIVE TH BLACK DONALLYS OMETHIN TO DO!:jack_new_anime06::valaanime06:

Eoin
September 25th, 2007, 03:00 PM
TO GIVE TH BLACK DONALLYS OMETHIN TO DO!:jack_new_anime06::valaanime06:

ShadowMaat
September 25th, 2007, 04:19 PM
Oh yes, let's spoil one of the major hanging plotlines from the first season so we can make an inane and irrational joke. :rolleyes: Way to go, kid. Ruin it for everyone. Hope you got your jollies from it.

tombombadil
September 30th, 2007, 09:56 AM
Oh yes, let's spoil one of the major hanging plotlines from the first season so we can make an inane and irrational joke. :rolleyes: Way to go, kid. Ruin it for everyone. Hope you got your jollies from it.
i do!:P besides i posted a spoiler warning, anyone who clicks on it knows that major plot lines could be given away:jack_new15: :sam43::weir40::mckay09::fordanime03:

ShadowMaat
September 30th, 2007, 03:32 PM
i do!:P besides i posted a spoiler warning, anyone who clicks on it knows that major plot lines could be given away:jack_new15: :sam43::weir40::mckay09::fordanime03:

Yes, but your original thread title contained a massive spoiler (it was Why Peter's in Ireland, in case you've already forgotten) which made your use of spoiler tags within the thread a bit moot.

IcyNeko
October 1st, 2007, 01:11 PM
The worst comedian is the one who laughs at his own jokes. And boy, no one else is laughing. But you.

jds1982
October 1st, 2007, 01:39 PM
Ah it seems to make more sense when you know the original thread title, but it's still not funny. Maybe you should write for Leno, I think you'd fit right in.

IcyNeko
October 1st, 2007, 02:04 PM
Welll, ShadowMaat kinda gave us the original thread name.

but seriously, tombombadail..
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y89/IcyNeko/Funny/1189391711018.jpg

tombombadil
October 3rd, 2007, 01:35 PM
srry eveyone my brother was using my account again, he deserves the box of aids not me! lol. ignore it or better yet one of the mods should destroy this thread

ShadowMaat
October 3rd, 2007, 05:19 PM
The whole "Gosh, that darn brother of mine! What a rascal!" excuse works once, after that- assuming you even have a brother and assuming he really is the one who did it- then you have only yourself to blame.

IcyNeko
October 4th, 2007, 07:46 AM
Most forums/online games/federal agencies would close your account/ban you for your carelessness.

tombombadil
October 5th, 2007, 11:09 AM
The whole "Gosh, that darn brother of mine! What a rascal!" excuse works once, after that- assuming you even have a brother and assuming he really is the one who did it- then you have only yourself to blame.

its not my fault. the little douche bag can find out anyone's password. he even found out the password to the school's security system once, he got busted playing some very gory games online

Dutch_Razor
October 6th, 2007, 03:30 AM
Give him a return favor :P But seriously the most probable way he found out your pass is he got a keylogger on the system, or you use your own pass the same as your windows pass, or you write it down.

All of which can be solved ;)

IcyNeko
October 6th, 2007, 04:15 PM
Well, sounds like your account got hacked. Time for ban, yes?