This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"small victories" Replicator Poison?

I was watching "Small Victories" and noticed the replicator that jumped out of the torpedo tube on to the Russian Sailors face, sprayed some kind of white stuff on him. I've never noticed them do that before, what is it?, And has it happend in any other replicator ep?
    Last edited by *RA; 01 October 2004, 09:08 PM.

I think it's supposed to be some sort of acid. It's the way they kill people. You haven't seen it much before because the Asgard are usually the ones fighting them, and I, for one, don't want to see the poor little guys get sprayed with that crap and die.
    Thor: The Asgard would never invent a weapon that propels small weights of iron and carbon alloys, by igniting a powder of potassium nitrate, charcoal and sulphur.

Comment

Yes it is replicator acid, see the episode 'Menace', I think the replicator in the glass tank sprays it after it charges at the glass

Comment

I would guess that it's the same stuff that they use to break down other metals, like what they've done with the walls of the ships that they take over.
        A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

There are probably a number of ways that the Replicators use to process material and technology that they can also use as a defensive or offensive weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by JediTrilobite
            I would guess that it's the same stuff that they use to break down other metals, like what they've done with the walls of the ships that they take over.
            I agree

Comment

Working...
            X