This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Shanks - The Archeaologist

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael...archaeologist)
    http://metamedia.stanford.edu/~mshanks/weblog/index.php

Yes folks there is an Archeaologist called Michael Shanks.

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
    from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Well quite interesting, but didn't he chaged his name just for fun? Wonder if he watch SG
    "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
      Well quite interesting, but didn't he chaged his name just for fun? Wonder if he watch SG
      Is there an archeaologist named Daniel Jackson?

And on a lesser-but still somewhat-related question, since there really are archaeologists who believe the pyramids were landing platforms for spacecraft, that aliens help build them, and even some that believe Jesus was of extraterrestrial origin, what are their opinions on StarGate, if they watch at all?
      -GuyFromOH
      I'm a guy, from Ohio.
      ------------------------------------
      Teal'c: "Chelnak!"
      Daniel: "Direct translation: Very
      cool!"

Comment

my mum would but one such person (although not an archaeologist, but a psychologist). She thinks Stargates are a good idea, but unlikely to exist in real life - but that's not to say there isn't something of similar form in use by an alien culture far far away.

Comment

Now thats the weirdest coincidence ever
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

thats so cool!

I wonder if theres an USAF person called Carter.....................................oh wait........THEIR IS! has anyone seen that thread?

anyway, thats some cool coincedence (like qasimjavid said)

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

This is getting creepy
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Working...
              X