Season Four Cast Pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Four Cast Pictures!

The first official Season Four cast/actor's pictures have arrived!

Most people should know this by now, but just to avoid confusion, this is still a virtual series, and these are merely the actors that the main characters are written for. So in other words, that's what the characters look and sound like.

So here's a first glimpse at Daniel Jackson amongst his new fellow cast members. Also, looks like Sivea will be sporting a new hair color and new look this season. Check it out to see what I'm talking about!

I've also included links to the actors' websites, because those are some of our main sources for getting new pictures of them. So take a moment to check them out. I haven't found any official sites for Dennis Haysbert, Dion Johnstone, and Andrew J. Robinson yet, but at least it's sites about them. If any of you know of any better sites, make sure to let me know, and I'll put links to those up to.

Also, I'll be putting together an "About" section pretty soon, because I know otherwise there'll eventually be people asking the good old question again: just what is this, and when and where does it air?

Anyway, now head on over to check out the pictures.

http://www.freewebs.com/stargate-horizon

The premiere is less than a month away now. Anyone out there excited about that?
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

I think Sivea's "new uniform" is a new'n'cool concept of the good old "distraction movement". Nice job there indeed LoL
    sigpic
    ~The place to take a break at Horizon~
    - That's a lie!!!
    - Indeed it is...

Comment

lol

By "new look" I was really just referring to the new hair style. Don't think that would go through as a uniform.

The reason for the change is simply just that Ashley Scott's natural hair color is blond, and you can't find any recent pictures with the brunette color. So eventually I said, why don't we just let Sivea have blond hair this season? And we were like: sure, why not? And out of all the pictures and different looks I've found, that hair style, in my opinion, fits the character best.

One of those examples where the actors -- even though they probably don't even know about us -- have influenced something in the series. It's even briefly addressed in the premiere.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
        lol

By "new look" I was really just referring to the new hair style. Don't think that would go through as a uniform.
        Sure, I was joking as you can imagine

The reason for the change is simply just that Ashley Scott's natural hair color is blond, and you can't find any recent pictures with the brunette color. So eventually I said, why don't we just let Sivea have blond hair this season? And we were like: sure, why not? And out of all the pictures and different looks I've found, that hair style, in my opinion, fits the character best.

One of those examples where the actors -- even though they probably don't even know about us -- have influenced something in the series. It's even briefly addressed in the premiere.
        Sam Carter for example!

Or I can put just now on the table one of the best examples of "sci-fi shows hair style changes": Captain Janeway of the USS Voyager.
        sigpic
        ~The place to take a break at Horizon~
        - That's a lie!!!
        - Indeed it is...

Comment

Working...
        X