This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Beckett become a Wraith?

David Hewlett recently said: "(...)Let's just say that Beckett becomes a product of his own genius, to some extent. And we see not only old friends but old enemies.(...)"

To me that almost sounds like Beckett's own ingenious retrovirus is turned against him. And since you couldn't make Beckett more human, maybe Michael want to put Beckett through what Beckett put him through.
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

Sounds like deja-vu to me.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

That sounds possible, Beckett is known for his retroviruses, one to give humans the ancient gene and the other to turn wraith into humans. He can't be given the ancient gene because he already has it. The old enemies part seems like a reference to Michael, although it could be Koyla and the Genii who discover the ancient gene innoculation, invade Atlantis, steal some Jumpers and generally cause chaos!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
        That sounds possible, Beckett is known for his retroviruses, one to give humans the ancient gene and the other to turn wraith into humans. He can't be given the ancient gene because he already has it. The old enemies part seems like a reference to Michael, although it could be Koyla and the Genii who discover the ancient gene innoculation, invade Atlantis, steal some Jumpers and generally cause chaos!
        Too bad kolya's dead.

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

Is he definately dead though? Robert Davi (Kolya) has said he wants to come back and the producers say they have future plans for the character!

Comment

Originally posted by kaywinnitleefry View Post
            Is he definately dead though? Robert Davi (Koyla) has said he wants to come back and the producers say they have future plans for the character!
            They might bring him back in the future.
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by kaywinnitleefry View Post
              Is he definately dead though? Robert Davi (Kolya) has said he wants to come back and the producers say they have future plans for the character!
              He could come back it's possible but most likely the reference here is Michael.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I'm sure hoping that Carson doesn't become a Wraith. That'd be a sad turn of events IMO. Not that his being dead isn't sad already.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

To be honest, the writers really have me guessing on this one. I don't think he would be a wraith, somehow it just doesn't seem right. That and there was supposed to be some clue in the back half of season 3 as to his return, but for the life of me I can't think what it could be. This is one turn of events that I think I will be truly suprised by. Looking forward to his return!
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

maybe he will be brought back a replcator, like sam?

Comment

Originally posted by bniblett View Post
                      maybe he will be brought back a replcator, like sam?
                      Aside from Mallozzi specifically saying that won't happen, after you watch the first 2 eps of season 4, I doubt you'd maintain that guess.
                      sigpic
                      "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                      ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother View Post
                        Too bad kolya's dead.
                        just cause he was shot, doesn't mean he's dead

Comment

Maybe he won't become a wraith but a:
                          Spoiler:
                          creature from Michael's experiment (3x19, the not-so-believable alien-like creature)

Comment

That would be horrible.
                            sigpic
                            My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

I really hope he doesn't return as a wraith but
                              Spoiler:
                              I think his return is related to Michael and the Iratus bugs and the retrovirus...

Comment

Working...
                              X