I Just Got The Season 10 DVD's...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Just Got The Season 10 DVD's...

I read on the outside box something about an Ark Of Truth trailer. I couldn't find it on any of the DVD's. Anyone have any clue where it is, if it's even on there?

Mark

It should play the trailer, which is just basically a load of clips from seasons 9 and 10, before you get to the title menu.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
      It should play the trailer, which is just basically a load of clips from seasons 9 and 10, before you get to the title menu.
      ahhh...that stinks...

Comment

Got a copy for my self ..well lets so how its end...
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I was extremely disappointed by that trailer as well- what was the point if it's just clips from previous episodes? That doesn't stir up excitement! New clips do that!

Comment

Personally, this fan vid by one of our own here on GW is my favorite "preview" for Ark of Truth -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHaUrKEm0SI
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It is a shame that they have old clips for the new movie. ITs what we already know and have seen all except for knowing sg1 need the ark of truth to defeat the bad guys. All stargate fans will revel in knowing there is a movie and will watch it but they could have given a small look into the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                Yeah, I was extremely disappointed by that trailer as well- what was the point if it's just clips from previous episodes? That doesn't stir up excitement! New clips do that!

Comment

Hopefully we'll get an actual AOT preview available shortly. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    Hopefully we'll get an actual AOT preview available shortly. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
                    *sigh* I was disappointed to find the same thing on the Atlantis Season Three set- what is the frakkin point if they don't give us something new!?

Comment

Working...
                    X