This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Gift" Thoughts? POSSIBLE SPOILERS

I just read the preview for it... And I'm kinda confused... I mean, normally spoilers leave me curious, and this one does... But this one leaves me wondering... and confused, this isn't going to be a normal episode.
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Its the Grace of the SGA Season 1. I know it.

Unless it revolves around Teyla's past and her father, past kullings and more emphasis on her wraith sense, I fell....a flop coming along.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Yeah I know what you mean....but I gotta say it sounds cool!..I just hope they don't botch it or something , and I gotta say I'm curious why teyla sees herself as a wraith
      sigpic
      Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
      "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel

Unless it revolves around Teyla's past and her father, past kullings and more emphasis on her wraith sense, I fell....a flop coming along.
        My aren't we the eternal optimist
        sigpic
        Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
        "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Well, it could be good... I mean backstory is nice... I'm not going to set my hopes high for this episode.

Besides, so far we haven't had any bad episodes, so I guess we're about due
          sigpic
          In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
            My aren't we the eternal optimist
            Yea, I have my moments.

But I think thats what it should be about. Sorry, just an opinion.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel

I wouldn't call this episode the "Grace" (as in SG1's episode) of SGA's first season. "Grace" took place mostly in Sam's mind, and honestly, didn't resolve much at all (as fans basically could figure it all out pretty quickly).

Comment

I've loved SGA so far and ALL the episodes sound brillaint.....except this. Sounds ****, just like that episode where we went into teal'c's memories, sorry can't remember name.
                Wier: Nice work Rodney!
                McKay: Did you ever doubt me?
                Wier: Yes, several times....
                [Stargate: ATLANTIS: Episode- 'The Eye' (1x11)]

Comment

Changeling, is in his mind. Possibly Threshold?

Comment

This episode just doesn't sound all that interesting.

Comment

I dunno... Could provide some much-needed character development for Teyla, if nothing else.
                      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I think if it is anything like what I stated, then it will be worth watching, but if not, its the next GRACE.

Comment

So far Teyla hasn't been much more than eye candy. I'm hoping the writers have found a way to make her more interesting. If not, have her return to her people on the mainland, make sporadic appearances, and bring in another female character who actually does something.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Just speculation:

Those that sense the Wraith were genetically engineered by the Wraith themselves unknowingly. Teyla may become one, fitting the comparison of Wraith and Vampire. Maybe it's how the Wraith reproduce now?
                            Lame, I know.

Comment

*** No Relation with your precedent discussion on 'The Gift' ***

This upcoming episode of Atlantis will introduce a character named Jane Heightmeyer.

For some Earth Final Conflict Fans, this name should ring a bell, because in this show, we had an actress called Jayne Heitmeyer playing 'Renee Palmer', a main character in Seasons 3-4-5.

==> The actress in Earth Final Conflict Season 3.

So we have the Atlantis character named Jane Heightmeyer and the EFC actress called Jayne Heitmeyer.
                              It can't be a coincidence - the 2 named are too similar .

Other Gaters - Should we care about this ?
                              Me - No, but I wanted to notice it !

Comment

Working...
                              X