Russel Crowe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russel Crowe

i heard somewhere that russel crowe will be in the last two episodes of heroes this year.

I heard that Elvis is coming back for christmas 2009.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
      Really? Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
        You sooo get some green for that.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Furlings187 View Post
          i heard somewhere that russel crowe will be in the last two episodes of heroes this year.
          I'll need some proof of that before I'd ever believe it.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Would be great if it's true however I was not able to find anything at all to confirm this. Crowe isn't exactly well known for taking any television roles either so I'm going to file this away under "rumor". He'd make a great cast addition, but considering he doesn't really do TV, has several other projects in the works already and I imagine his pricetag is a tad high for a television series I just don't see this being true. Would love to be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by Keonyn View Post
              Would be great if it's true however I was not able to find anything at all to confirm this. Crowe isn't exactly well known for taking any television roles either so I'm going to file this away under "rumor". He'd make a great cast addition, but considering he doesn't really do TV, has several other projects in the works already and I imagine his pricetag is a tad high for a television series I just don't see this being true. Would love to be wrong though.
              I'm wondering if the thread poster mixed this up with the Russel-Crowe-is-going-to-play-the-villain-in-Star-Trek rumour- as articles that mention that also tend to mention Heroes, talking about how Zachary Quinto will be back for the last couple of eps of the season after a break?

Comment

Russell Crowe's ability is to start fights with anyone, anywhere.

Because he's... fightin round the world!

Comment

what will his power be, super anger management issues, or will he be a gladiator when hero travels back in time to rome mwa ha ha
                  Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm, to be honest, I don't really like Russell Crow and having him in the series would be bring too much of 'eeeewh, that's Russel Crow'. {mod Snip}
                    Last edited by TameFarrar; 22 September 2007, 11:36 PM. Reason: we respect everyone here
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X