PDA

View Full Version : "Four Months Later" Episode Description

TheWarrior
September 14th, 2007, 10:22 PM
The NBC network have released their official episode description for the season premiere of Heroes Season/Chapter 2.

As the second volume of "Heroes" begins, the fates of Peter, Nathan and Matt are revealed, following the horrible showdown with Sylar and Peter's uncontrolled nuclear detonation miles above New York City. As everyone attempts to move on, a new sinister force begins stalking and murdering Heroes. With the family hiding in Southern California, H.R.G.and Claire attempt to live as inconspicuously as possiblewhich proves to be easier said than done. Meanwhile, after landing in feudal Japan, Hiro meets his hero Takezo Kensei. Twins Maya and Alejandro Herrera hope to make the crossing into the U.S. from Mexico, in hopes of finding help with their deadly abilities.

alaskannut
September 14th, 2007, 11:15 PM
BIG character spoilers:eek:
From what I hear, prepare to say goodbye to Mr. Nakamura and DL

the fifth man
September 15th, 2007, 08:34 PM
I sooo can't wait for this season to get started. The premiere should really be something.:)

Iguana775
September 20th, 2007, 09:54 AM
I'm so glad Heroes is finally back!

the fifth man
September 22nd, 2007, 08:35 PM
I'm so glad Heroes is finally back!

I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say we totally know how you feel.:)

Killdeer
September 24th, 2007, 05:36 PM
Who else is watching the episode right now? :)

the fifth man
September 24th, 2007, 06:15 PM
Well, that was certainly a great way to kick off Season 2 IMO. Really great episode.:) I'm a little ticked we got to see so little of Peter though. Him having amnesia should be something (hope it doesn't last too long though).

Killdeer
September 24th, 2007, 06:41 PM
Yes, it was a great episode! :) I loved Nathan telling off his mom, and I hated that Hiro's dad got killed, although I was expecting it. We never found out what his power was!!

The new character Maya definitely has my interest - I feel so sorry for her. And for Molly - I'm glad Matt and Mohinder are taking care of her.

the fifth man
September 24th, 2007, 06:48 PM
Yeah, I fell sorry for Maya as well. Talk about a sucky power. I wonder if her brother's power is to keep her's under control??

Killdeer
September 24th, 2007, 06:52 PM
Yeah, I fell sorry for Maya as well. Talk about a sucky power. I wonder if her brother's power is to keep her's under control??

What exactly is her power? To kill people with her mind? Is it when she's afraid, or what? Need more information.

Oh I loved the take when Kensai took off his mask and Hiro looked at him, and then took his glasses back out and put them on. :)
Do I still need spoiler tags in this thread?

the fifth man
September 24th, 2007, 06:56 PM
What exactly is her power? To kill people with her mind? Is it when she's afraid, or what? Need more information.

Oh I loved the take when Kensai took off his mask and Hiro looked at him, and then took his glasses back out and put them on. :)
Do I still need spoiler tags in this thread?

You don't need to use spoiler tags in here. We can discuss the episode freely. It's a "enter at your own risk" thread.:)

As for her power, I'm not sure what it is exactly. But it is definitely not good for people around her.;) I only mentioned her brother's power maybe being to cancel hers because of the fact that everyone was fine when he was around. Also, they fought to not be separated.

Atlantean_Fan
September 24th, 2007, 06:57 PM
It sucks so much I'll have to wait about an year to see this episode where I live. It seems to be a good one. Can you guys say something else? Anything? You know, like in the Stargate episode threads, please.

I think spoilers tags are not necessary here since this thread is in the Season Two Episodes folder and has a huge spoiler alert in its title.

Buddhawasanancient
September 24th, 2007, 07:15 PM
Well, that was certainly a great way to kick off Season 2 IMO. Really great episode.:) I'm a little ticked we got to see so little of Peter though. Him having amnesia should be something (hope it doesn't last too long though).

I think Angela had the Haitian wipe his memory and put him in that shipping crate. After all he didn't remember who he was and he was wearing the Haitian's necklace.

I also think Hiro is going to "become" Kensei although I'm confused because they never saved that village and that's in the stories, plus it's in the Sword Saint documentary. Oh well. I guess all will be revealed. heheh. All in all a great episode. I can't wait for more!

ShadowMaat
September 24th, 2007, 07:15 PM
Nice slow burn of an ep. Loved the twist on Hiro's hero. LOL! Never saw that coming, but now it seems so obvious. ;)

Maya... yup, her's is a nasty one. Either she can squeeze people's brains or maybe she's some sort of living Ebola virus or something. And is it something that only activates when she's under duress, or is it active all the time?

I wonder if her brother only cancels HER power or ALL powers?

I hope Nathan shaves that disgusting mess off his face soon. Ugh. I hate to see pretty men uglified. :P

Peter, meanwhile, is looking MUCH better with the haircut. I wonder whose hands he'll be in... and how long it'll take us to find out what happened? *sigh* I honestly had Nathan pegged as a goner. And I can't believe anyone really thinks Peter is dead. ...Although I suppose if his brain had been pulverized enough or if he was decapitated or something he might not have been able to come back. Still. I'd have figured he was off in some unabomber shack somewhere licking his wounds and trying to "protect" everyone by staying away.

Not sure about the new flyboy. Don't think I trust him. But then again I may have been unduly influenced by the Lost Boys flashback I experienced when he was floating outside her window...

Buddhawasanancient
September 24th, 2007, 07:17 PM
I may have been unduly influenced by the Lost Boys flashback I experienced when he was floating outside her window...

Hahahah

Killdeer
September 24th, 2007, 07:20 PM
You don't need to use spoiler tags in here. We can discuss the episode freely. It's a "enter at your own risk" thread.:)

As for her power, I'm not sure what it is exactly. But it is definitely not good for people around her.;) I only mentioned her brother's power maybe being to cancel hers because of the fact that everyone was fine when he was around. Also, they fought to not be separated.

That's true - I didn't think about that. Hmmm.

Atlantean_Fan
September 24th, 2007, 07:29 PM
I read in a interview that Maya's power and her brother's, whichever they are, would be intrinsically connected. I though it would take both to trigger it somehow, but one canceling the other also makes sense, I guess. Whatever her power is.... Can someone give a description?

Killdeer
September 24th, 2007, 07:49 PM
I read in a interview that Maya's power and her brother's, whichever they are, would be intrinsically connected. I though it would take both to trigger it somehow, but one canceling the other also makes sense, I guess. Whatever her power is.... Can someone give a description?

That's interesting. Hmm...basically people die around her. But we don't know why yet. It only happened after she was separated from her brother. We just saw him running up, and then the bodies, and her crying that she didn't mean to do it.

IcyNeko
September 24th, 2007, 09:20 PM
Wat Is Going On Wiht Nathan>???

Could it be that Nathan was healed by the evil entity? and that the evil entity stole his powers in exchange for the healing? and that.. the evil entity.. is Claire's boyfriend?

Thunderstorm
September 24th, 2007, 09:29 PM
I also think Hiro is going to "become" Kensei although I'm confused because they never saved that village and that's in the stories, plus it's in the Sword Saint documentary. Oh well. I guess all will be revealed. heheh. All in all a great episode. I can't wait for more!
Maybe Hiro goes back in time to save the village?
And since Kensei is not Japanese, maybe it's going to be one of those Hiro does all the saving and Kensei gets the credit.

Not sure about the new flyboy. Don't think I trust him. But then again I may have been unduly influenced by the Lost Boys flashback I experienced when he was floating outside her window...
Before they showed Peter at the end I was wondering if he was some version of Peter maybe changed by the explosion.

Calicto
September 25th, 2007, 12:39 AM
Best Line by Hiro's Dad.

"Deveaux. Your Husband. And Linderman. They're dead. And now there are 9"

Makes you want to know them all SO MUCH. I expected to hear now there are 3-4. BUT NINE!!!

MarshAngel
September 25th, 2007, 03:35 AM
I wasn't overly thrilled by the episode it was a lot of setup for what's to come so I still have that feeling like I'm waiting for it all to really begin. I love David Anders and his character. I have a feeling Hiro is going to become Takezi Kensai.

As for Peter and Nathan, I'm enormously relieved to see them both. And yes, that crap on his pretty face needs to go asap. I kept trying to really see him through all that and all I could see was hair.

I think Maya is carrying some sort of disease or at least her power behaves like one and I definitely think her brother is the control.

Looks like Ando is putting himself to good use. I'm always pleased to see him.

But i think my favorite part of all this was Molly who was as cute as always.

chevroneight
September 25th, 2007, 04:34 AM
One question...
What was the deal with the "Irish" accents........?
lol :)

MarshAngel
September 25th, 2007, 04:55 AM
...well they were in Ireland :), Cork to be precise.

And yeah, all the accents were different.

chevroneight
September 25th, 2007, 05:15 AM
Lol not only were all the accents different, none of them were actually fully Irish sounding lol

jds1982
September 25th, 2007, 05:43 AM
Lol not only were all the accents different, none of them were actually fully Irish sounding lol

Yeah but how many people around the world are going to be aware of that?
I was hoping Claires boyfriend had some really cool new power, instead flying *yawn*.

Who else is sick of the Nissan Rogue commercials?

IcyNeko
September 25th, 2007, 06:59 AM
I'm getting the feeling that Claire's new boyfriend isn't a "hero". First of all, he's flying, a power that we know belongs to a hero already, and second.. he's stalking Claire, possibly after seeing her rapid-heal. There's just something about him that screams evil.

The question is.. will Zach come to the rescueeeee?

MarshAngel
September 25th, 2007, 07:40 AM
There's nothing preventing two unrelated people from having the same ability. I don't think he's evil but I'm betting he has probably developed a superiority complex.

isabelqc
September 25th, 2007, 07:56 AM

Probably. His power might be to be able to cancel out all powers. Or maybe he's telekinetic and is able to control her...

As for Maya's power I think it might be she can cause blood capillaries to burst. She might cause mental seizures which could explain if her brother is Telekinetic how their powers coincide. He is a calming influences when she goes off.

I think Angela had the Haitian wipe his memory and put him in that shipping crate. After all he didn't remember who he was and he was wearing the Haitian's necklace.

*nods* I also agree that Hiro will take the name of Kensei as his own.

I hope Nathan shaves that disgusting mess off his face soon. Ugh. I hate to see pretty men uglified. :P

Peter, meanwhile, is looking MUCH better with the haircut. I wonder whose hands he'll be in... and how long it'll take us to find out what happened? *sigh* I honestly had Nathan pegged as a goner. And I can't believe anyone really thinks Peter is dead. ...Although I suppose if his brain had been pulverized enough or if he was decapitated or something he might not have been able to come back. Still. I'd have figured he was off in some unabomber shack somewhere licking his wounds and trying to "protect" everyone by staying away.

Oddly enough I am not completely turned off by the beared, probably because it's so fitting to how Nathan is right now. He doesn't feel pretty to borrow the word, he's hurt, he's angry and doesn't care about anything expect he killed his brother.

I don't like the new fly boy either - too stalkery for my liking. Plus he obviously knows about Claire and is just waiting to for her to out herself... And even if he doesn't I dunno he just rubs me the wrong way...

Edit: I don't think Zach will come to the rescue, mostly because he's playing John Conner in the Chronicles of Sara Conner...

MmmmMcKAy
September 25th, 2007, 07:57 AM
I'm impressed. Heroes came back full strength. This episode wasn't a slow, get things going again affair. It got right into the meat of the matter.
Molly's terrifying dreams of the new and powerful threat.

Mohinder and HRG still taking on The Company. :):)

How great was it when HRG took on his supervisor at the copy place???? You just knew that would happen sooner or later.

Looks like Claire will have someone to talk to after all. Or is this guy evil as some of you think? I sure prefer Zach. He's a sweetheart.

I'm glad Parkman and Mohinder are looking after Molly.

Hiro's hero is an Englishman????

Hiro's father???? And who came after him????

Peter has amnesia, but at least he's alive. And Nathan has spiralled into depression.

No Nicki, DL or Michah, though.

The new people, Alehandro and Maya are intriguing too.

TheBigFlush
September 25th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Pretty good season opener. Glad to see Mohinder and HRG turning the tables a little bit. Glad to see Parkman kick a little a** (even if it was just a training scenario).

I thought Nathan was going to punch his mom... instead he threw her out... well that's cool too, I guess. And the first thing I noticed when we saw Peter was that he was wearing the Haitian's necklace.

Now I'm just waiting for Sylar to come back... probably my favourite character on the show.

Trek_Girl42
September 25th, 2007, 01:37 PM
Excellent episode! I wish we had more Peter too, but good ending!

I loved who Tazeko Kensi turned out to be- David Anders is excellent. I think this storyline is going to be a great deal of fun. :D But noooo to Mr. Nakamura! :( Definitely curious as to who that was who killled him. The Mohinder story, my first thought was, Mohinder please don't be duped, again. Very glad to see that wasn't the case this time. I love Matt, Mohinder, and HRG working together.

I don't mind Nathan's beard, and I loved it when he kicked his mother out. Yay! And really like Claire's story, though I'm still missing Zach as well.

All in all very impressive, hope it keeps up. :D

And the Haitian's necklace.....that's interesting. ;)

Exiled Master
September 25th, 2007, 02:11 PM
Noah Bennett was great in this episode (but why do people insist on calling him HRG?).
I was quite pleased to see that Hiro didn't lose his powers again after being sent back in time.

Thermonuclearboy
September 25th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Not a bad start to the new season.

A few comments:

- Claire's new beau. Yawn. I'm so sick of the smug superior high school outsider character who keeps cropping up in these shows. Did ANYONE go to school with one of these guys? And if you did, what stopped you from ripping out his eyeballs and stuffing them down his throat?

- Nathan's condition. So I'm going to assume that the outside world thinks Congressman Nathan Petrelli is dead; otherwise why would he be in hiding? And did anyone else notice when he caught a fleeting glimpse of himself in the barroom mirror? I suspect he's been in the presence of some Candace-like person who can mask physical deformities (maybe THAT's his mother's power?). Which would explain why he's a bitter drunk now.

- I really, really hope this season's arch-villian kills Mister Muggles. Does that make me a bad person?

I'm pretty sure we're going to have a flashback episode halfway through the season, that will tell us what happened in those four months. I kinda wish we didn't, actually. Seems a bit contrived.

ShadowMaat
September 25th, 2007, 04:30 PM
Before they showed Peter at the end I was wondering if he was some version of Peter maybe changed by the explosion.
I wondered that myself. I scrutinized him very closely in that night-time close-up, which was when I first noticed a vague resemblance. Glad they aren't going that way, though, because Peter's her uncle and even if neither knew who the other was, it'd still be squicky. I do wonder if he's someone though. Could just be my paranoia again. I know one of my other theories was that Nathan had another kid. But that'd be too easy. And old. ;)

Noah Bennett was great in this episode (but why do people insist on calling him HRG?).
Because after a season of calling him HRG the moniker is stuck? Sometimes nicknames are cooler than the real thing, anyway.

I was quite pleased to see that Hiro didn't lose his powers again after being sent back in time.
I should hope he'd still have his powers. How else would he ever get back? Clicking his heels together? ;)

Exiled Master
September 25th, 2007, 06:32 PM
I wondered that myself. I scrutinized him very closely in that night-time close-up, which was when I first noticed a vague resemblance. Glad they aren't going that way, though, because Peter's her uncle and even if neither knew who the other was, it'd still be squicky. I do wonder if he's someone though. Could just be my paranoia again. I know one of my other theories was that Nathan had another kid. But that'd be too easy. And old. ;)

Because after a season of calling him HRG the moniker is stuck? Sometimes nicknames are cooler than the real thing, anyway.

I should hope he'd still have his powers. How else would he ever get back? Clicking his heels together? ;)
I was just pleased that Hiro isn't going to have to go through more episodes without the confidence to use his power. But he should have shown Kensei that he wasn't fooling around much earlier.

Buddhawasanancient
September 25th, 2007, 07:23 PM
I'm getting the feeling that Claire's new boyfriend isn't a "hero". First of all, he's flying, a power that we know belongs to a hero already, and second.. he's stalking Claire, possibly after seeing her rapid-heal. There's just something about him that screams evil.

I have a new theory about him. What if he's the one who killed Mr Nakamura? The person in the hooded sweatshirt was his build, also that person might be able to fly because when Ando looked over the wall, the guy was gone, plus he could be a spy working for the company and keeping an eye on Claire for them. Like everyone's saying, there's something not quite right about him. It's kind of a far-fetched theory, but not completely unbelievable.

Vash
September 25th, 2007, 10:10 PM
Remember reading spoilors that said West had already been tagged by The Company.

Buddhawasanancient
September 26th, 2007, 04:05 AM
Remember reading spoilors that said West had already been tagged by The Company.

A good number of the specials that get tagged, end up working for the company. IE: Eden, Candace, Isaac, etc

IcyNeko
September 26th, 2007, 06:54 AM
I have a new theory about him. What if he's the one who killed Mr Nakamura? The person in the hooded sweatshirt was his build, also that person might be able to fly because when Ando looked over the wall, the guy was gone, plus he could be a spy working for the company and keeping an eye on Claire for them. Like everyone's saying, there's something not quite right about him. It's kind of a far-fetched theory, but not completely unbelievable.

... so is it still a possibility? West was forced by the company to kill Kaito?

Also, we don't know what the Company did in the last 4 months. It's likely that the company captured and tagged Nathan... and.... after studying Sylar, they roughly know how to take genetic abilities from one hero.. and possibly grafted it upon another?

A friend of mine suggested that West may have the ability of Astral Projection, which would also make sense... that he's not really "there", but has the ability to travel to where the Heroes are, kinda like Molly Walker, except instead of just "seeing where they are", he can astrally go there. That's a power I could dig. :D

But if that's his power, could that indicate that he's mister "worse-than-the-bogeyman"?

EDIT: Maya's ability isn't Banshee screech. It's the ability to host a deadly virus as a carrier, but spread it at will..... I thought the novel talked about that specifically.

Darren
September 26th, 2007, 05:18 PM
Hi all,

Please continue post-episode discussion in the new official thread in the Heroes Season Two Episodes folder! Sorry for the delay.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=47263