PDA

View Full Version : The Incredible Hulk Movie Behind Scenes

September 14th, 2007, 09:06 AM
I just found this
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=283865
some guy filmed them filming TIH at his university (UofT??)
looks quite cool.

Admiral Mappalazarou
September 14th, 2007, 11:31 AM
awesome!

the fifth man
September 14th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Thanks for the link to those.:)

September 16th, 2007, 07:20 AM
you are the welcomes

DigiFluid
September 16th, 2007, 08:13 AM
So, basically by default, this movie can't suck as bad as the last one did, can it?

September 16th, 2007, 09:23 AM
exactly, but to be fair, i didn't dislike the first one, but thats probably because i don't care about canon and stuff like a lot of hardcore fans, but as a movie it was OK, i hear that this one will be darker and a lot more to canon.

DigiFluid
September 16th, 2007, 09:38 AM
exactly, but to be fair, i didn't dislike the first one, but thats probably because i don't care about canon and stuff like a lot of hardcore fans, but as a movie it was OK, i hear that this one will be darker and a lot more to canon.

Well, I didn't know anything about the comic canon going into the first one, I'd only seen the odd cartoon growing up. Even with that said, I thought it was terrible terrible movie.

September 16th, 2007, 09:46 AM
Well, I didn't know anything about the comic canon going into the first one, I'd only seen the odd cartoon growing up. Even with that said, I thought it was terrible terrible movie.

fair enough, but i'm heavily in the "it's alright" camp, it's better than Elektra at least.

kirmit
February 2nd, 2008, 05:31 PM
So this movie is coming out this year, promises to be very different from the last film with a new take and a new hulk, if you didn't like the 2003 film it is not a sequal but a new beginning. You like the old TV show? This one will be alot closer to that, you like the old cartoons again it will have features of them, you like the comics, oh look it's gonna be including a bit of that aswell :P. It's going to have a top notch cast aswell, some really talented actors/actresses. Basically I love the hulk and really think people should give this film a go, not be put off by the last film (which I loved btw) and go into it with a clear mind. IMO it has the potential to be up there with the best superhero movies, people just need to give it a chance. Here's the synopsis:

"The Incredible Hulk" kicks off an all-new, explosive and action-packed epic of one of the most popular superheroes of all time. In this new beginning, scientist Bruce Banner (Edward Norton) desperately hunts for a cure to the gamma radiation that poisoned his cells and unleashes the unbridled force of rage within him: The Hulk.

Living in the shadows--cut off from a life he knew and the woman he loves, Betty Ross (Liv Tyler)--Banner struggles to avoid the obsessive pursuit of his nemesis, General Thunderbolt Ross (William Hurt), and the military machinery that seeks to capture him and brutally exploit his power.

As all three grapple with the secrets that led to The Hulk's creation, they are confronted with a monstrous new adversary known as The Abomination (Tim Roth), whose destructive strength exceeds even The Hulk's own. And on June 13, 2008, one scientist must make an agonizing final choice: accept a peaceful life as Bruce Banner or find heroism in the creature he holds inside--The Incredible Hulk.

the fifth man
February 2nd, 2008, 05:39 PM
I definitely look forward to this movie. I enjoyed the Hulk movie from a few years ago, and think this one sounds even better. I really look forward to seeing Edward Norton tackle this huge role.

kirmit
February 2nd, 2008, 07:04 PM
If no ones seen this, it's the concept of the look they're going for in the film.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/kirmit/theincrediblehulkxt9.jpg

Wyrminarrd
February 4th, 2008, 04:56 AM
Im really looking forward to this movie even though I really wanted a sequal to the first one (I really liked that movie).

The cast is definately a good one and based on everything Ive heard the script is supposed to be a solid one though Ed Norton is appearantly writing a lot of it and making changes as he feels needed.

February 4th, 2008, 08:54 AM
Im really looking forward to this movie even though I really wanted a sequal to the first one (I really liked that movie).

The cast is definately a good one and based on everything Ive heard the script is supposed to be a solid one though Ed Norton is appearantly writing a lot of it and making changes as he feels needed.

to be fair, it will start as Hulk left off, with banner in a sort of self enforced exile

kirmit
February 5th, 2008, 11:52 AM
Anyone else finding it a bit ridiculous that it's about 4 months til this movies out and we haven't had so much as a picture of the fully rendered hulk? IMO the marketing for this film is seriously bad, marvel seems to be concentrating all their efforts on their golden child Iron man whilst hulk just gets shoved to the side. Hulk needs more marketing than Iron Man because of the negative image the public have of hulk movie put in place by the 2003 film (which i personally love), this film is going to sink if marvel don't up their act soon.