X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Incredible Hulk Movie Behind Scenes

I just found this
    http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=283865
    some guy filmed them filming TIH at his university (UofT??)
    looks quite cool.
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

awesome!
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Thanks for the link to those.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

you are the welcomes
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

So, basically by default, this movie can't suck as bad as the last one did, can it?
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

exactly, but to be fair, i didn't dislike the first one, but thats probably because i don't care about canon and stuff like a lot of hardcore fans, but as a movie it was OK, i hear that this one will be darker and a lot more to canon.
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            Quotes!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
              exactly, but to be fair, i didn't dislike the first one, but thats probably because i don't care about canon and stuff like a lot of hardcore fans, but as a movie it was OK, i hear that this one will be darker and a lot more to canon.
              Well, I didn't know anything about the comic canon going into the first one, I'd only seen the odd cartoon growing up. Even with that said, I thought it was terrible terrible movie.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                Well, I didn't know anything about the comic canon going into the first one, I'd only seen the odd cartoon growing up. Even with that said, I thought it was terrible terrible movie.
                fair enough, but i'm heavily in the "it's alright" camp, it's better than Elektra at least.
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                Quotes!
                sigpic

Comment

So this movie is coming out this year, promises to be very different from the last film with a new take and a new hulk, if you didn't like the 2003 film it is not a sequal but a new beginning. You like the old TV show? This one will be alot closer to that, you like the old cartoons again it will have features of them, you like the comics, oh look it's gonna be including a bit of that aswell . It's going to have a top notch cast aswell, some really talented actors/actresses. Basically I love the hulk and really think people should give this film a go, not be put off by the last film (which I loved btw) and go into it with a clear mind. IMO it has the potential to be up there with the best superhero movies, people just need to give it a chance. Here's the synopsis:

"The Incredible Hulk" kicks off an all-new, explosive and action-packed epic of one of the most popular superheroes of all time. In this new beginning, scientist Bruce Banner (Edward Norton) desperately hunts for a cure to the gamma radiation that poisoned his cells and unleashes the unbridled force of rage within him: The Hulk.

Living in the shadows--cut off from a life he knew and the woman he loves, Betty Ross (Liv Tyler)--Banner struggles to avoid the obsessive pursuit of his nemesis, General Thunderbolt Ross (William Hurt), and the military machinery that seeks to capture him and brutally exploit his power.

As all three grapple with the secrets that led to The Hulk's creation, they are confronted with a monstrous new adversary known as The Abomination (Tim Roth), whose destructive strength exceeds even The Hulk's own. And on June 13, 2008, one scientist must make an agonizing final choice: accept a peaceful life as Bruce Banner or find heroism in the creature he holds inside--The Incredible Hulk.

Comment

I definitely look forward to this movie. I enjoyed the Hulk movie from a few years ago, and think this one sounds even better. I really look forward to seeing Edward Norton tackle this huge role.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

If no ones seen this, it's the concept of the look they're going for in the film.

Comment

I´m really looking forward to this movie even though I really wanted a sequal to the first one (I really liked that movie).

The cast is definately a good one and based on everything I´ve heard the script is supposed to be a solid one though Ed Norton is appearantly writing a lot of it and making changes as he feels needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
                          I´m really looking forward to this movie even though I really wanted a sequal to the first one (I really liked that movie).

The cast is definately a good one and based on everything I´ve heard the script is supposed to be a solid one though Ed Norton is appearantly writing a lot of it and making changes as he feels needed.
                          to be fair, it will start as Hulk left off, with banner in a sort of self enforced exile
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          Quotes!
                          sigpic

Comment

Anyone else finding it a bit ridiculous that it's about 4 months til this movies out and we haven't had so much as a picture of the fully rendered hulk? IMO the marketing for this film is seriously bad, marvel seems to be concentrating all their efforts on their golden child Iron man whilst hulk just gets shoved to the side. Hulk needs more marketing than Iron Man because of the negative image the public have of hulk movie put in place by the 2003 film (which i personally love), this film is going to sink if marvel don't up their act soon.

Comment

Working...
                            X