CW Official "Kara" Episode Description

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CW Official "Kara" Episode Description

The CW network have released images from episode two of Smallville's seventh season.

The episode is titled "Kara" and the images can bew viewed at Kryptonsite.com

SOOOO HOT!! Want to touch the hiney.

Comment

We're not trying to appeal to horny preteens. All the women in this show just happen to have perfect proportions, smooth skin, long flowing hair, toned abs, flawless legs, and supermodel rears and breasts (even including Clark's old mother), whilst all the men are incredibly fit, fine featured, classy (in their own respects), and muscular (even including Lex's old father).
      And all the guest stars just happen to be the same. Honestly. This is a superhero show, not a soap opera. WE SWEAR!

Comment

Originally posted by squeakytoad View Post
        We're not trying to appeal to horny preteens. All the women in this show just happen to have perfect proportions, smooth skin, long flowing hair, toned abs, flawless legs, and supermodel rears and breasts (even including Clark's old mother), whilst all the men are incredibly fit, fine featured, classy (in their own respects), and muscular (even including Lex's old father).
        And all the guest stars just happen to be the same. Honestly. This is a superhero show, not a soap opera. WE SWEAR!
        you can complain if you want, personally i'm not going to
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

Laura Van Der Voort, Allison Mack, Kristin Kreuk and Erica Durance all at the same time - NICCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEE
          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
            Laura Van Der Voort, Allison Mack, Kristin Kreuk and Erica Durance all at the same time - NICCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEE
            I'll second that!
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

well they got me watching it now lol.

Comment

Okay... so no denying that she looks absolutely hot there. She somehow looks better than the majority of her other pics found about the web. Perhaps it's the supergirl persona that does it...
                "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
                Mark Twain

Daniel Jackson and Sam Carter are the kinds of nerds I want to be.

Comment

The CW network have released the official episode description for "Kara"

CLARK MEETS HIS COUSIN KARA KENT AND VISITS JOR-EL

Clark and Lois discover Kara’s spaceship but before they can open it, Kara appears and knocks Lois out. Clark is shocked after Kara tells him she is there to protect baby Kal-El. Despite Kara’s appearance, a despondent Clark decides that without Lana there is nothing keeping him in Smallville, and heads to the Fortress of Solitude to begin his training as a superhero.

However, Jor-El tells him Kara’s father - Zor-El, who is Jor-El’s brother - is evil and Kara is dangerous, therefore Clark must stay in Smallville to find out why she came to Earth. Lex makes a stunning discovery regarding Lana and Project 33.1.

Comment

Awesome. I'm really looking forward to the next season of this show. I'm hoping Kara will be the addition needed to keep the show alive.
                    "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
                    Mark Twain

Daniel Jackson and Sam Carter are the kinds of nerds I want to be.

Comment

Originally posted by squeakytoad View Post
                      Welcome to the WB.

Comment

i so want to see season 7 now!

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
                          ONLY the ori can do something like that, NO WAIT!!!!!!!! thats you!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

We're getting very close now. Not very long left to wait.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

when does air in the USA?

Comment

Working...
                              X