This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford?!?!

Will we ever be seeing the bad ass evil Ford character in any season coming up? I think that the episodes with him in Season 2 were some of the best episodes in the series.

Originally posted by Blood of Sokar View Post
    Will we ever be seeing the bad ass evil Ford character in any season coming up? I think that the episodes with him in Season 2 were some of the best episodes in the series.
    Please... search feature... use before creating a thread...

Anywho, back on topic:

I miss him too, but I felt he WAS a bit too much of a "that guy" for the series. Kind of like a trumped-up red shirt.
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

No. We won't. Joe Mallozzi has confirmed Ford will NOT be in Season 4.
      sigpic

Comment

Episode 04x03 - "REUNION":

A group of Ronon's people enlist the team's help in raiding a Wraith weapons facility, where they find themselves in the middle of a growing conflict with an enemy they never expected, Aiden Ford and his "Lost Boys."

"I'm almost finished my rewrite of 'Reunion' and am, admittedly, a little worried. While the script offers plenty of action, it is primarily a character-driven story. It'll be interesting to see what Ford's been up to this past year, and how his character has developed."~Joseph Mallozzi
        sigpic
        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
        ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post

A group of Ronon's people enlist the team's help in raiding a Wraith weapons facility, where they find themselves in the middle of a growing conflict with an enemy they never expected, Aiden Ford and his "Lost Boys."

"I'm almost finished my rewrite of 'Reunion' and am, admittedly, a little worried. While the script offers plenty of action, it is primarily a character-driven story. It'll be interesting to see what Ford's been up to this past year, and how his character has developed."~Joseph Mallozzi
          Well, this bit:

A group of Ronon's people enlist the team's help in raiding a Wraith weapons facility, where they find themselves in the middle of a growing conflict with an enemy they never expected.
          is taken from the description provided by GW... however, it doesn't include your addendum about Ford. (And I happen to know who the "enemy they never expected" is referring to in this ep... and it ain't Ford!)

And the quote from Joe is also from the info provided by GW on Reunion and actually reads:

"I'm almost finished my rewrite of 'Reunion' and am, admittedly, a little worried. While the script offers plenty of action, it is primarily a character-driven story. It'll be interesting to see what kind of notes we receive from the network."
          And seeing as how Joe has confirmed on his blog:

There are no plans for the Ford story arc this season
          Source: Joe Mallozzi’s blog (June 7 entry)
          I think I'm gonna have to call bull**** on this one...

Nice try though. Childish and pointless but still...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post

Nice try but don't do that again.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

i highly doubt it. joe said he is not in season 4

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                is taken from the description provided by GW... however, it doesn't include your addendum about Ford. (And I happen to know who the "enemy they never expected" is referring to in this ep... and it ain't Ford!)
                Ooh, who is it?!?

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                  Ooh, who is it?!?
                  The who it might be list:
                  - The Genii
                  - The rest of Ford's Gang
                  - The Mist from "Home"
                  - Wraith Worshippers
                  - Lucius (Oh NOOO !)
                  - Wraiths
                  - Asurans
                  Spoiler:
                  - The Travellers

- Soldiers from the Tower
                  Spoiler:
                  - Weir

- Natives we encountered

the order is irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Poubelle Man View Post
                    - The Genii
                    - The Mist from "Home"
                    - Wraith Worshippers
                    - Lucius (Oh NOOO !)
                    - Wraiths
                    - Asurans
                    Spoiler:
                    - The Travellers

Spoiler:
                    - Weir

- Natives we encountered

the order is irrelevant.
                    My personal speculation on how it'll play out (with no 1st hand info or spoilers to base any of it on):

Spoiler:
                    I think it's the Wraith & will play out something similar to 'The Warrior'. Ronon will leave to join his people. Only to find out later on that they only survived because they done a deal with a Wraith & they're now working for him & doing his bidding. He'll be in trouble, then Shep or somebody will figure something out about them & they go in. Ronon kills the Wraith & his people or leaves them to the rest of the Wraith who are closing in on them. Shep & his team escape with Ronon in tow.

Just my guess on how it'll all play out. Would be a bit easier if some spoilers were actually released for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Poubelle Man View Post
                      - The Genii
                      - The Mist from "Home"
                      - Wraith Worshippers
                      - Lucius (Oh NOOO !)
                      - Wraiths
                      - Asurans
                      Spoiler:
                      - The Travellers

Spoiler:
                      - Weir

- Natives we encountered

the order is irrelevant.
                      My guess is
                      Spoiler:
                      Weir
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                        Ooh, who is it?!?
                        D'you really wanna know? It's major MAJOR spoilers for the plot of the episode.

I'll post it if you want me to (spoiler-tagged of course) but it really does give away the main twist of the plot....
                        sigpic

Comment

I say, just PM him the answer. If it's THAT spoilish...then I'll probably click it and ruin it for myself.

Comment

D'you really wanna know? It's major MAJOR spoilers for the plot of the episode.

I'll post it if you want me to (spoiler-tagged of course) but it really does give away the main twist of the plot....
                            Please as I certainly want to know. You could put a severe spoiler warning above the tags. This way nobody can blame you for spilling the beans & would only have themselves to blame for clicking on it.

The choices are limited because Pegasus is so small, I don't think it's the Jaffa, Goa'uld etc which may explain why Teal'c gets a cameo appearance. Ford isn't slated to appear in S4. Michael I think won't appear again until the 2nd half of S4

Weir is a good choice making the title 'Reunion' relate to her when everybody though it was a reunion for Ronon, but still I think it's the Wraith. It has to be them, surely. Perhaps the one from 'Common Ground'.

However me myself would really love to know who it is either way!

Comment

No. We won't. Joe Mallozzi has confirmed Ford will NOT be in Season 4.
                              thats poo on a stick
                              Originally posted by cowpants
                              ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
                              Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              Rosilin for pres

Comment

Working...
                              X