This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Weir's voice!

I love to hear her talk..she has such a mature and beautiful voice..don't u think?

Originally posted by OfF3nSiV3
    I love to hear her talk..she has such a mature and beautiful voice..don't u think?
    I certainly agree. I also like her diction. Maybe at some point after we get the really Weir focused episode coming up there could even be a Torri Higginson thunk thread

Comment

Say it again brother/sister!

I think her voice is sexy and alluring....

She speaks well and the writers do well to give her dialogue suited to how she speaks.
      Thanks!
      Jordan

my page
      My LJ
      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

I do agree with ya'll. her voice want me to quiver in shake that groove thing.
        sigpic
        The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

she seems confident when she speeks

Comment

As long as you don't start a thread on what musical number she should be doing in the show, I can accept this thread. (JK)...or not. (JK)

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
              As long as you don't start a thread on what musical number she should be doing in the show, I can accept this thread. (JK)...or not. (JK)
              nothing from Cats!

i could handle Phantom, or maybe something from Cop Rock....but not Cats!
              Thanks!
              Jordan

my page
              My LJ
              From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

weir might die
                My Stargate Forum:

http://www.gatefans.co.nr

Comment

Originally posted by Historywiz
                  weir might die

Good grief, do we really need to get this stuff in 'I like her voice' threads?

Comment

I dont' want to be mean, I love Weir and she's definitely a favorite character of mine, but she talks, "like she has a bunch of spit in her mouth." Now I don't want to be mean, it's just kinda funny. I stilll love her!

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                      As long as you don't start a thread on what musical number she should be doing in the show, I can accept this thread.
                      Torri Higginson should:

"I'm singing in the storm
                      And I'm happy again"

in the next episode.
                      No rep points, I'm out of the Karma now. No title would be perfect.
                      I apologize for not having time to read everything, and missing relevant contributions.
                      Please don't read my posts as important about real life issues, and don't reply as such.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer

Good grief, do we really need to get this stuff in 'I like her voice' threads?
                        Well if she were to die, it doesn't mean she'd stop talking. It's what she does.

Comment

Weir's voice is always really proper and mature, calculated and confident. I like her diction, too.

I really like the way some people say things, and I've always liked how she delivers her lines.

The only person whose voice sometimes annoys me is McKay, but it's not really that bad, and he makes up for it with the things that he says.

She definitely has the voice of a leader, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Furling God
                            Torri Higginson should:

"I'm singing in the storm
                            And I'm happy again"

in the next episode.
                            And are the Genii, in their spiffy green uniforms, going to sub for the Radio City Music Hall dancers? I can see them doing their kicks even now.

Comment

With Mel Brooks directing of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X