Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What IS the best stargate episode...ever!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What IS the best stargate episode...ever!!!

what do you think is the best one ever???????????
    fith race
    chimera
    within serpents grasp
    meridian
    lost city
    the nox
    ????
    Last edited by zafrod; 05 May 2004, 05:39 AM.
    Zafrod

There are too many to choose!!
    And I constantly change my mind every time I watch an ep
    At the moment I really like Heroes and Lost City, two brilliant episodes!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by zafrod
      what do you think is the best one ever???????????
      fith race
      chimera
      within serpents grasp
      meridian
      ????
      Out of those I'd say that Within The Serpent's Grasp is the best. Very cool and classic Stargate. It also introduced the Zat......wish I had one of those.
      "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

how do you choose a favourite! If I had to narrow it down I'd possibly go with Scorched Earth, Torment of Tantalus, Foothold, Fifth Race, Jonlinar's Memories, Lifeboat, Changeling...actually finding it really hard to stop here!
        sigpic

Comment

Every time new episodes are shown, the order changes. I like Lost City, Evolution, Full Circle and most obvious . . . The Fifth Race
          __

__

Comment

I like Window of Opportunity, Divide and Conquer, Into the Fire, and Lost City as my favorites, but there are alot more that are quite good.

Comment

I reckon the best ep is Changeling, although I know there are a few deluded souls who might not agree .

Serpent's Lair / Grasp has a good claim to the title of Best Ep Ever since I know that loads of people like it, it has drama, action, humour and suspense, and it's a Classic Ep. On the GW Delphi forum a while back we tried to see if there was a 'universally liked ep' that all Stargate Fans could enjoy together, and SL/G came out as the only one not to have at least some people say "naa, hate that one, won't watch it".

Madeleine

Comment

yerrrr
                all the episodes that you lot have said are good
                but ok to narrow it down then how about best of three seasons then??
                Out of the 1st three seasons wich rocks ass the best??????

ps. i still say 5th race is best, as it even ties in with lost city...such a good episode
                Zafrod

Comment

Window of opportunity, Heroes 1&2 and Lost City 1&2 for me!!
                  I am not disorganised, I have anti-systematic methodology disorder.

Comment

lost city part 1 and 2 the 1969 1 and the groundhog day 1 (cant remember the proper names)
                    "We're exactly one zatgun short of actually having a zatgun" - Jack' o'neill

Comment

Originally posted by Coz
                      Window of opportunity, Heroes 1&2 and Lost City 1&2 for me!!
                      Second that from me.
                      sigpic

Comment

So many episode so little time....
                        If I were struck on a island with just one six hour tape of stargate what would it be? thank god no commericals.lol

Meridian, Window of op.,Point of view,The Lost city 1&2, 5th race, the Torture of Tantalus, Abyss

Last edited by ecm101; 05 May 2004, 09:26 PM.
                        I'm not here man
                        Hello it was me

Comment

I can't choose. I just can't. There are a few that are not my favorites, but it also depends on my mood (serious, silly, academic, etc.) and what part of the entire story I focus on (stand-alone eps, character development, effects, etc.). I can't see how a single best episode could be selected, unless you select COTG simply because it started it all.

We're currently going through S1-7 during the hiatus, so you'd think that I'd have them all fresh in my mind...ya think? Okay, here are my picks. Keep in mind that I'm only on my first cup of coffee!

Broca Divide (classic get-in-trouble-save-the-world and introducing Janet!), The Fifth Race (great story arc for the entire show), Urgo (just for fun), Window of Opportunity (lots of fun and classic problem-solving), Point of No Return (Murray!), Wormhole X-Treme (love this one), Paradise Lost (Harry!), and the jury is still out on a single favorite for S7. The two-parters are great series arcs, although I found the new Super-Jaffa to be kind of silly-looking. Fragile Balance and Resurrection are pretty high up there.

Ask me again tomorrow...
                          Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                          O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                          - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                          - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                          once done, cannot be undone...
                          brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

The best from the first three seasons had to be The Fifth Race. I also like the Nox as that was quite interesting. I also like Jolinar's Memories
                            __

__

Comment

In fact im gonna have to stick with 5th Race, out of three seasons
                              Its just is soooo cool when he starts speaking alien n building stuff
                              Zafrod

Comment

Working...
                              X