X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Region 4 DVD episode order

Hi there,

I started watching Season One of SGA the other day, and in my Region 4 (Australian) DVD set, episodes 8 & 9 are "Home" and "Underground" respectively, rather than "Underground" and then "Home" as listed in the season guide.

Is this a quirk in the R4 DVD set, or is it an error in the season guide?
    Last edited by davidiwharper; 10 September 2007, 03:21 AM. Reason: typo

Originally posted by davidiwharper View Post
    Hi there,

I started watching Season One of SGA the other day, and in my Region 4 (Australian) DVD set, episodes 8 & 9 are "Home" and "Underground" respectively, rather than "Underground" and then "Home" as listed in the season guide.

Is this a quirk in the R4 DVD set, or is it an error in the season guide?
    Hi davidiwharper.
    I think it's just the way it was aired on TV it's the same for the region 2 box-set for some reason they switch them around maybe on the DVDs that was the order they were meant to be seen in i don't really know i hope some of this helps you
    also welcome to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
      Hi davidiwharper.
      I think it's just the way it was aired on TV it's the same for the region 2 box-set for some reason they switch them around maybe on the DVDs that was the order they were meant to be seen in i don't really know i hope some of this helps you
      also welcome to the forum.
      What you said is quite right .

Comment

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the welcome!

I guess it's just a quirk, then. The Underground episode sets the stage for The Storm and its sequel quite nicely, so perhaps it was originally designed to air that way.

Who knows?

Comment

I believe that all the dvd releases have them go in that order i.e.

Home
          Underground
          The Storm
          The Eye

That is the order that they were suposed to air in, but apparently the scifi channel thought that there would be too much Genni in one go if they were aired in that order, and so they aired them in the following order

Underground
          Home (Not featuring the Genni)
          The Storm
          The Eye

I don't know if that make sense or not.
          They were made, produced and shoyuld have aired in one order, but ended up airing in a different order. The dvd sets have put them back in the order that they were origionaly intended to be.

Gateworld's episode guide i believe is ordered by airdate rather than production order or the way they are arranged on the dvd.
          Andy "Chores!?! What are we, Amish?"
          Charlene Spencer "He's gotten so precocious."
          Citizen Joe

Comment

Working...
          X