X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1: Complete Series box

Hi!
    This is my first time on the forum, and I hope to get acquainted with you all!!
    I have a good question: Does anyone know exactly how big the upcoming "SG-1: The Complete Series" box set is (it's height, width and depth)?
    I have a pretty vast DVD collection. While I do have space for it, I just want to be prepared for it's seemingly massive size.
    I do know it will have 54 discs in it, and that will be plenty heavy!
    If anyone can reply, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
    Meredith65

Hey, welcome to Gateworld!

About the Complete Series set, there are a few threads about it already so you should check those out. I don't think they've told us what the dimensions are yet but they have released a picture of the preliminary box design:

It's looks really compact, so shelf-space shouldn't be an issue.
    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post

About the Complete Series set, there are a few threads about it already so you should check those out. I don't think they've told us what the dimensions are yet but they have released a picture of the preliminary box design:

Hi Xicer!
      Yes, I have seen the pic of the box set.
      Upon looking at it even more closely, it does give me an even better idea of how the discs are arranged and, therefore, more of an idea about it's physical dimensions.
      It does look nicely compact for a 10 season series with 54 discs total.
      I think the extra 4 discs that are exclusive only for this set are going to be really cool, and the booklet will have a very nice touch.

Thanks!!
      Meredith65

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post

The box looks nice
        sigpic

Comment

Is it gonna be that only millionairs can affort it though
          sigpic

Comment

yer how much will it be im thinking alot but can anyone give me a price
            daedalus 15

Comment

I heard the whole thing should cost around $250-$300.
              sigpic

Comment

i have 9/10 of the box sets and it takes up so much shelf space you wouldn't believe it, i'm wondering if this has all the same special features, and if it does i might try and sell all my box sets abd buy this because it looks so sweet.
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                Quotes!
                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                sigpic

Comment

I'm living in the Quebec province and I would like to know why the DVDs are not available in French too? French is my native language and I have some difficulties to understand the oral English. I'm better to read and to write than to talk and to listen. I searched by a long time the DVDs in French and I never found it anywhere in Canada. I tried to buy Stargate SG-1 in France but they never accepted to send in Canada so I saw that on EBay someone was selling his Stargate SG-1 second season in French and I bet on this item. At the end, someone bet higher than me and I lost this item. I don't know where I can buy SG-1 in French in Canada but it's very bad to know that you can't buy your prefered series on DVD because that you speak French...

If you know where I can buy SG-1 in French easily, please tell me where.

Thanks!

Comment

Er... is it possible to have some scans of the booklet ?
                    Please, I own the entire series (on single sets, not the complete boxset) but I really LOVE booklets, so I wish to have a look at this one

(if possible, I'd LOVE to have a complete scan of it, also in PM )
                    An Italian Gater

Comment

I have recently purchased the complete series box and i have a question

is the pilot episode included in the extra's dvd's or is that one missing from the box ?

I would like to know if I have to buy the pilot episode seperatly

greetz

Comment

I saw it the other day for £199.99 for the box set, athough it might be a UK version, if it differs from the US version. Not a bad price if you ask me though, £20.00 a season, rather than the usual £45.00 or so.
                        http://www.myspace.com/adam_1973

Comment

Originally posted by amarissa View Post
                          I have recently purchased the complete series box and i have a question

is the pilot episode included in the extra's dvd's or is that one missing from the box ?

I would like to know if I have to buy the pilot episode seperatly

greetz
                          The pilot, aka Children of the Gods IS in the box, the movie however, isn't.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                            The pilot, aka Children of the Gods IS in the box, the movie however, isn't.
                            thanx, do you happen to know on wich cd it is ?

Comment

I'd assume the first one.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X