This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Finale?

Colin Cunningham, Don S. Davis, and Jay Acovone all are going to be on Moebius. The last 2 parter of the season and ultimately the season finale.

There is just one thing, doesn't it feel like they are getting all these people together because it really is the last FINALE? The end?
    It just seems they are trying to go out with a big bang. Don't get me wrong, I want a season 9 just as much as the next person. It just doesn't seem to be going towards that direction. Also look at the stories for some of the last episodes.

-Daniel choosing death or ascension.
    -Someone they find has been dreaming about ALL the missions over the past years.

If we look at the signs, you can tell it isn't looking too good. Also didn't we also know about a season 8 by now this far along in season 7?

Anyone want to add anything? Maybe someone here knows something I dont.

Originally posted by Shivan
    There is just one thing, doesn't it feel like they are getting all these people together because it really is the last FINALE? The end?
    It just seems they are trying to go out with a big bang.
    Well, now when you mentioned that, it really looks like the end.
    But I hope there will be season 9 (please, please, let it be true ) .
    Anyway, that episodes sounds very interesting.
    Dogs are my favorite people.
    If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      MY STARGATE HOW I LOVE THEE I WILL MIS YOU SO MUCH

Comment

Well, its like the end after a theater piece isnt it?? All actors come to the stage to bow and thanks th audiece
        Dontcha think so??
        "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Season 3's finale also featured Don S. Davis and Colin Cunningham

It was a very long time before we heard anything about Season 7 if you remember.

Comment

I'm not saying the show is ending. I'm just saying it LOOKS like it's going to be that way.

We can all still hope.

Comment

No, I forbid it to all be a dream. It would be a slap in the face to me and ruin any chance of any DVD purchasing by me.

Not that I'm pouting or anything.
              The Eye of Botox has been formally recognized by the System Lords! Beware my fire-y wrath!!

by Nikkirose

Comment

I'm fine with season 8 being the end, but they owe us a movie.

Comment

Well, I think MGM has announced they would KEEP making DVD movies. That is great news.

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
                    Well, I think MGM has announced they would KEEP making DVD movies. That is great news.
                    I'm ok with SG-1 ending (at least that's what I keep telling myself) All shows come to an end at some point in time.

I can't wait for the DVD movies. I hope they use them to try and tie up some other story lines that look like they won't be tied up this season.
                    "You speak you're mind" - Kytano

"That's why I don't say much"- Jack

Comment

Oh, please, just one more season? Please?
                      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

For those of you who are pro-season 9...

I really have to ask...is it worth it?

As a fan myself (obviously,) I would be really dissapointed if TPTB came up with a 9th season and it just totally sucked. We all know that the final seasons of a show DO have an impact. Especially the last episode.

Comment

Look at MASH. It go so drawn out, that the finale sucked.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I actually really liked the finale of MASH. But I also really enjoyed all of Alan Alda's wacky philosophical episodes, so I'm probably not the representative of most people who've watched that show. Seriously, though, what did you expect of the end of MASH? The war ends, they go home. The point was to be anticlimactic, because in the real turn of events, the Korean conflict was anticlimactic. It was just a warmup to much bigger things.

But if you want to talk about an example of a show going on too long, just look at The X-Files. I suffered through its eighth season, without Mulder (otherwise known as the star?), and when the ninth season rolled along, I stopped watching because it was crap. I remember walking into a room where someone was watching the series finale when it aired — something was blowing up, and I left the room. I had no interest anymore.

While I would love to see more Stargate, I only want a ninth season if it isn't crap. As much as I love the characters and the stories, I do have a breaking point.

Anyway, to get somewhat more on-topic, yes, I think we're ten episodes from the final fade to black. I have no idea how it's going to spin out, but I think we're going to start seeing the convergence of all these disparate threads very soon.

Mel
                            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                            Last update: 14 April 2006
                            Melyanna's Multimedia
                            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

In most season finale's they bring back some of our favorite characters.

Season Six they had Skaara and Jackson.
                              Season Seven had Bra'tac and Kinsey.
                              Season Five had Osiris and Thor.

Most finale's bring back the favorite characters from past seasons of the shows.

Comment

Working...
                              X