why didn't hiro notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why didn't hiro notice

hiro's a strar trek fan,we know this from the first episode. my question is, WHY DIDN"T HE NOTICE HIS DAD LOOKS LIKE SULU! (not sure if a spelled sulu right i'm not much of a star treck fan)
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

He's going to be worried when he see's Star Trek XI... Sylar plays the new Spock :O

Comment

Who's to say he didn't notice? His dad probably smacked him for mentioning it.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

well perhaps in the heroes universe sulu was played by someone else. *sigh*
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
          well perhaps in the heroes universe sulu was played by someone else. *sigh*
          Spoilsport

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
            Spoilsport
            sorry
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X