Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate SG-1: The Alliance - Coming In 2009?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1: The Alliance - Coming In 2009?

Hey all!

I don't know if this is the right place for this but I've just visited Wikipedia and according to that the game Stargate SG-1: The Alliance is still being produced by Perception Studios and will be released in 2009.

Has anyone else heard this and is there any truth in it?

- Alan.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

well, because I havn't heard a thing about it and wikipedia is only as reliable as the people that update it, I don't think it's gonna come, but you can always hope

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
      Hey all!

I don't know if this is the right place for this but I've just visited Wikipedia and according to that the game Stargate SG-1: The Alliance is still being produced by Perception Studios and will be released in 2009.

Has anyone else heard this and is there any truth in it?

- Alan.
      Stargate SG-1: The Alliance is long dead. never trust Wikipedia for any info involving a tv/movie.

there is a massive video game being made that will be released eventually

Comment

I can't believe this game is even being brought up anymore. It has long since been buried. I don't think we will ever see it released.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

MHO it would be lovely if SG-1 The Alliance was re-relased as originally intended, but to agree with tohers in this thread; insofar s I am aware, the game is long dead & is no longer due for release; unless things pick back up between JoWood Productions & Sony/MGM.

Here's crossing our fingers & hoping like hell. . ..

Comment

Oh man, I wish!!

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Working...
            X