Show Your Support!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show Your Support!!!!!

I just found this mod on the net for X3: The Reunion.

It looks so cool and they already have loads done including whitestars, starfuries, thunderbolts and omega destroyers.

Please Show your support. Either by helping them out if you can or merely by signing their guest book or joining their community.

So many B5 mods get shelved. Let's make this one work!

http://b5.hc-gamer.de/index.php?mod=news&action=recent
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

come on guys.............please.

Comment

Hehe sorry, X3 just isn't a very popular game. I hadn't even heard of it until months ago when I saw that they were selling it on Steam.
      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

I don't see why. it's like the perfect space/sci-fi sim.

Comment

i liked freelancer myself but i've never played x3

Comment

I was planing on buying X3 game in the near future. I like Space simulators.
            And Freelancer is indeed my favorite. Really like the whole Open-End Univers in it.
            We are born capable of greatness... If we are to be who we are, and what we are; if we are to accomplish great things, then we must learn the heart's most essential rule:

Comment

There are B5 mods available for lots of games, check the other thread (B5 withdrawal) for some suggestions.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X