This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seige 2 sex scene

It was mentioned in the Siege part 3(i think) commentary that there was a sex scene in seige 1/2 that was taken out.

Does anyone know who it was involved in it***(shep_weir_mckay_teyla_bates_ford)
    sigpic
    i know this is an overstatement and untrue to the show, but i still think its funny kinda

Ford and Mckay.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
      Ford and Mckay.
      Yes that's what i heard too
      sigpic
      Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
      Metal gear fan

Comment

Sheppard and a Wraith Queen? Weir and Everett? Or a Furling and McKay?
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

McKay and a Wraith Queen. It was a short relationship, but she couldn't keep her hands off him!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
            McKay and a Wraith Queen. It was a short relationship, but she couldn't keep her hands off him!
            Very funny
            But i dont think in show like stargate you need to have a sex scene ever
            sigpic
            Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
            Metal gear fan

Comment

Unless it was for ratings. Putting a sex scene in Stargate would send it completely to the other side... possibly back to showtime, if you know what I mean.

Comment

That's kinda weird. Why would it be in there to begin with anyway? It doesn't tie in with the story, does it? Oooor, it could just be a practical joke. Who gave the commentary?

But it could have been a McKay/McKay thing. There was a clone. And a naughty alien. These things happen. One thing leads to another and..

They cut. After realising that they'd deviated away from the plot. Just a tad.

Comment

Originally posted by Athosian Death facilitator View Post
                  It was mentioned in the Siege part 3(i think) commentary that there was a sex scene in seige 1/2 that was taken out.

Does anyone know who it was involved in it***(shep_weir_mckay_teyla_bates_ford)
                  did you stop to think it was a joke maybe??

Comment

Originally posted by SGA fan View Post
                    did you stop to think it was a joke maybe??
                    Well you can never be too sure with things like that really. Afterall, they did use full frontal nudity in 'Children of the Gods'.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                      Well you can never be too sure with things like that really. Afterall, they did use full frontal nudity in 'Children of the Gods'.
                      that was on showtime also i think TPTB are smarter then that then to go something that desperate for ratings i mean it ws the first season

Comment

Besides, that woman in CotG was really hot (and it fit with the storyline). I don't think anyone on Atlantis is comparable.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher65 View Post
                          Besides, that woman in CotG was really hot (and it fit with the storyline). I don't think anyone on Atlantis is comparable.
                          Sha're (Vaitiare Bandera) was Michael Shanks's first wife, but later he changed her to Dr. Carolyn Lam (Lexa Doig), who is his second wife in real life.
                          http://imdb.com/name/nm0051710/
                          http://imdb.com/name/nm0230693/
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                            Or a Furling and McKay?
                            Don't go there

Comment

Why is Dr. Jackson getting another physical today? His last one was this morning at 0800...

Comment

Working...
                              X