Merchandise needs a good home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merchandise needs a good home

Hey gang, a wonderful friend of mine sent me her small FS merchandise collection today. Some of what she sent I already have so I'm offering to anyone who'd like them the following:

Two books:
    1 - Dark Side of the Sun (this book is not all that great the author had no clue about the characters even though he was given an outline of what each character was, I believe, but someone might want it)
    2 - House of Cards (this one is excellent as it was written by an actual FS fan so he has the characters down!)

One magazine:
    The first edition of the official Farscape Magazine. (the edges are a little bent due to the mail man shoving the package into my teeny mail box)

All I ask is the following:

If you are attending the official FS con in November I will bring them to you there.

If you aren't attending the con, you pay to have them shipped to you (yes I will ship outside the US - that's where I live).

These items are hard to come by nowadays and I'd rather they go to a good home then try to sell them (I wouldn't feel right selling them anyway since my friend sent them to me free of charge).

If you're interested, pm me.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Offer is now over, someone contacted me. Ya snooze ya lose!
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X