Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gift (last episode of season)(spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Gift (last episode of season)(spoilers)

Ah ha, there is a last episode of the season past "The Siege"!

Anyway, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sg1_spoilme/ reported some spoilers....

s
    p
    o
    i
    l
    e
    r
    s

Apparently Teyla's having nightmares... and the resident psychologist is the guest star. Nothing else past that, though, but hopefully more soon.

Huh? I thought all 20 episodes had been accounted for...

Ace
    "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Hmmm. Just read Gateworld's blurb on this. Sounds like it may be a renamed episode.

It's weird, Gateworld has the psychologist's name as Dr. Jane Heightmeyer. I thought that sounded familiar and realized I was thinking of Jayne Heitmeyer - the blond actress from Earth:Final Conflict.

Wonder if that's the character's name or is a spoiler for the guest actress playing that character?? It's *so* close.
      Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

I absolutely love the name of the
        Spoiler:
        possibly recurring psychologist, Jane Heightmeyer

The actress
        Spoiler:
        Jayne Heitmeyer
        played Renee for the abysmal 3rd-5th seasons of Earth: Final Conflict. Although I will say this, the 4th season towards the end was an attempt to redeem the show.

Anyway, back on topic, looks pretty interesting. Too bad Human Error looks like its gonna be cut.
        Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
          Hmmm. Just read Gateworld's blurb on this. Sounds like it may be a renamed episode.

It's weird, Gateworld has the psychologist's name as Dr. Jane Heightmeyer. I thought that sounded familiar and realized I was thinking of Jayne Heitmeyer - the blond actress from Earth:Final Conflict.

Wonder if that's the character's name or is a spoiler for the guest actress playing that character?? It's *so* close.
          Dude, amazing timing! I just said the same more or less. Would be pretty kickass to see Jayne as Jane. Although hopefully she won't drag this show down like her character did to E:FC.
          Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

Well, the spoilers that fans find out about are all tentative. This happens all the time. Episode info comes out, people get all excited (or more often than not, go ballistic over some perceived slight to their segment of fandom) and then that episode is never even filmed. Just because they write it, or leak a title, doesn't mean it ever gets filmed.

I mean, even the air order is speculative as they don't write and film in the order that spoilers come out.

So spoilers are fun, but that's about it.

Comment

Looks like it aired BEFORE the season finale you dopes!!!
              Lt. Ford to Dr Zelenka: "Is this some sort of payback for me beating up guys like you in high school?"
              - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Hot Zone

Dr. Beckett: "...Mom...I miss you terribly...*breaks down*...I can't do this!"
              - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Letters from Pegasus

Sen. Kinsey: "Do you trust this man?"
              Col. Jack O'Neill: "...No..."
              Mayboune: *shrugs*
              - Stargate SG-1 - Chain Reaction

Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis I love science fiction

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                X