X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muppets in Space

Farscape = Muppets in Space
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

Actually it doesn't. I've seen the movie "Muppets in Space" and Farscape is nothing like it.

Ripple, have you EVER watched Farscape? If not, please don't post in this forum unless you've actually watched it. If you don't like it, that's fine, but what good does it do to come here and post if 99% of the posts here are positive things about Farscape?

sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I've watched it. I wasn't bashing Farscape, I was just pointing out that Jim Henson (Kirmit) created the Farscape Aliens
      sigpic
      "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
      ~David Hewlett

Comment

Any idiot can do a puppet, it takes the genius and imagination of the Henson family to do Muppets, anywhere.

And Jim Henson didn't technically create the Farscape animatronics, he died. It was the company he created and now run by his children who created the Farscape characters some people fondly, and some not so fondly, refer to as Muppets in Space.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
          I've watched it. I wasn't bashing Farscape, I was just pointing out that Jim Henson (Kirmit) created the Farscape Aliens
          Actually, Dave Elsy and his wife Lou created most if not all the "muppets" of Farscape. They head the Jim Henson Production company's creature/puppet creation department.

btw, it's spelled KErmit. Any one knows that.

No offense to you, but your original post appeared like you weren't a fan of the show. It explained nothing.
          Last edited by SunKrux; 03 September 2007, 03:29 PM.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

No where close,
            Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

"Muppets" that, if given time, become real characters on the show. After watching a few episodes of Farscape, I remember forgetting almost all together what characters like Rygel and Pilot really were.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
              X