PDA

View Full Version : Season 2 Villian Possibility?

Archaeis
September 3rd, 2007, 12:06 PM
I know this is kind of out there, but I have been drinking beer all day and watching season 1, so bear with me. Niki's Jessica personality was never thouroughly explained within the context of the season. At the beginning, Niki describes her feeling Jessica as "someone watching me all the time". It is something that she couldn't explain.

At the end of the season, Molly Walker describes the "boogeyman" as someone who can see her and is watching her. Again, we are never actually introduced explicitly as to who this might be.

What if this person, the possbile season 2 villian, that was the cause of "Jessica" possibly simply as a motive for revenge against Linderman for some of his past crimes against him/her. Power might be controlling others?

Thoughts?

September 4th, 2007, 06:09 AM
the way i saw niki/jessica is that niki has super strength but has schizophrenia from youth, explained in the ep "six months before", and jessica is the only one that knows how to use that power until she lets niki take over to save micah in the last episode of the season.

molly's boogeyman is sylar, she never gives a name for the guy that can see her. i think it's to do with Uluru.
I heard a rumour that the Haitians Dad is evil and V. Powerful.

IcyNeko
September 4th, 2007, 07:42 AM
I'm pretty sure that if Jessica WAS the "worse than the bogeyman", Molly would have freaked out when they met up.

Doze
September 4th, 2007, 09:32 AM
Mmmmm... Sorry can't buy that one, I think there is a bug connection with the bad guy.

the fifth man
September 5th, 2007, 07:48 PM
Mmmmm... Sorry can't buy that one, I think there is a bug connection with the bad guy.

Isn't Sylar the one with the roach connection?

IcyNeko
September 6th, 2007, 07:05 AM
yup

Doze
September 6th, 2007, 07:13 AM
Isn't Sylar the one with the roach connection?Ahh... But was the bug there for Sylar or watching Sylar? It's just a crazy thought of I had.

September 7th, 2007, 08:26 AM
Ahh... But was the bug there for Sylar or watching Sylar? It's just a crazy thought of I had.

thats an interesting thought, what if the new bad guy can see through the eyes of insects, or other life forms, maybe that kind of power is what causes mollys discomfort in finding him because it causes a sort of feedback in the same way when matt tries reading peters mind

the fifth man
September 7th, 2007, 06:55 PM
I think it would be pretty cool if the new "big bad" wasn't entirely human-looking. Someone with a power so strong that it actually began to change him.

jds1982
September 7th, 2007, 08:16 PM
the way i saw niki/jessica is that niki has super strength but has schizophrenia from youth,

Uh no, Niki does not have schizophrenia, she more than likely has Dissociative Identity Disorder, otherwise known as Multiple Personality Disorder. While a person with schizophrenia may hear voices in their head, or even see people, those voices aren't going to take control of them and leave them with missing time.

JayShadow
September 8th, 2007, 10:26 AM
I heard a rumour that the Haitians Dad is evil and V. Powerful.

Here's the story of the Hatian and his father. (http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/novels/index.shtml?novel=35)

I don't think his father is going to show up in the series.

Archaeis
September 8th, 2007, 08:42 PM
My point wasn't that Jessica was the bad guy, but that the bad guy had the power to create Jessica within Niki somehow.

fugiman
September 8th, 2007, 11:20 PM
My point wasn't that Jessica was the bad guy, but that the bad guy had the power to create Jessica within Niki somehow.

I understand what you mean but I don't think that is it (but I could be wrong and then you could laugh at me but I don't think it is)

I think the next Villan should somehow either control Sylar or that Sylar looks up to and wants to be. Maybe like a father-son relationship, something like that I think would be nice but in the end those two fight it out for who is most poweful and then the team comes and doesn't know who to help which is the second season cliff hanger

September 10th, 2007, 09:28 AM
Uh no, Niki does not have schizophrenia, she more than likely has Dissociative Identity Disorder, otherwise known as Multiple Personality Disorder. While a person with schizophrenia may hear voices in their head, or even see people, those voices aren't going to take control of them and leave them with missing time.

don't nit pick, you obviously knew what i meant, leave me alone, mr "i'm an expert on psychological disorders"

but anyway my point was that her "DID" was completely unrelated to her power, it was just that jessica knew how to use the power wheras niki did not.

IcyNeko
September 10th, 2007, 06:44 PM
She could have both. Schitzos see and hear things. :D

the fifth man
September 11th, 2007, 07:02 PM
Personally, I'd like to see Sylar have to align himself with our Heroes in order to combat this "new" bad. It would be a temporary thing of course, but cool to see.

Doze
September 14th, 2007, 09:20 AM
I think the Boom was meant to kill the "new" bad guy and everyone that died up to that point was just fatter. I think the "new" bad guy/gal has been in many of the shows we have already seen and it will be one of those 'have to go back and watch all the old shows to look for the clues' things. I don't know what this will be but it could be something like the bug with Sylar, the lizard that lead them to the thumb drive that had the info in it and Mr. Muggles being in love with Sylar. :D But it's just a thought...

the fifth man
September 14th, 2007, 07:00 PM
I think the Boom was meant to kill the "new" bad guy and everyone that died up to that point was just fatter. I think the "new" bad guy/gal has been in many of the shows we have already seen and it will be one of those 'have to go back and watch all the old shows to look for the clues' things. I don't know what this will be but it could be something like the bug with Sylar, the lizard that lead them to the thumb drive that had the info in it and Mr. Muggles being in love with Sylar. :D But it's just a thought...

Maybe the new villain this season is Mr. Muggles.:D And he's been right under our noses the whole time.

Zatarc
September 21st, 2007, 06:15 PM
That boogey-man person seems really interesting, I'd like to see where they take it. Hopefully the new series does go too far out there, it'd be ashame if they went all cliche (well, more so) and had scary mutantty looking bad guys with lizard eyes or something like that.

I'm just trying to think, what X-Men ripoffs haven't we seen yet? lmao :D

The Prophet
September 22nd, 2007, 04:21 AM
It'd be cool if the New Villain was one of the Heroes, but turned bad for whatever reason... Hiro must have created some odd timelines... Maybe something along that idea...

Or, maybe a "Hero" that has the power along the lines of switching the views of two people, (A power to let others walk a mile in the other's shoes ;)) So, Peter and Sylar come together, and this Hero, decides that they should be able to appreicate the others point of view for a change, as opposed to conflict. I mean, just an episode to see a Good Sylar and an Evil Peter... And Sylar has to make the sacrifice at the end of the episode to return to being Evil, allowing Peter to return to being Good. It'd be deep :P

Of course, I don't mean to say that Peter is purely "good" and Sylar is purely "evil", I'm, just using those words to convey a sense of ideologies from the perspective of the viewer (With, Peter being the protagonist and Sylar the Antagonist). Both of them have their own seperate views on the world, and their powers, and both are quite possibly correct. An episode to see Sylar with Peter's "use his powers for the good of others and learn from them" views on Peter with Sylars "Break a few eggs to make an Omlette- Evolution" views. :)

Edit- This isn't entirely on topic, is it? :o :P

September 23rd, 2007, 07:43 AM
It'd be cool if the New Villain was one of the Heroes, but turned bad for whatever reason... Hiro must have created some odd timelines... Maybe something along that idea...

Or, maybe a "Hero" that has the power along the lines of switching the views of two people, (A power to let others walk a mile in the other's shoes ;)) So, Peter and Sylar come together, and this Hero, decides that they should be able to appreicate the others point of view for a change, as opposed to conflict. I mean, just an episode to see a Good Sylar and an Evil Peter... And Sylar has to make the sacrifice at the end of the episode to return to being Evil, allowing Peter to return to being Good. It'd be deep :P

Of course, I don't mean to say that Peter is purely "good" and Sylar is purely "evil", I'm, just using those words to convey a sense of ideologies from the perspective of the viewer (With, Peter being the protagonist and Sylar the Antagonist). Both of them have their own seperate views on the world, and their powers, and both are quite possibly correct. An episode to see Sylar with Peter's "use his powers for the good of others and learn from them" views on Peter with Sylars "Break a few eggs to make an Omlette- Evolution" views. :)

Edit- This isn't entirely on topic, is it? :o :P

i have wondered for a long time, if sylar were to kill peter, then he wouldn't need to kill anyone any more, and therefore would no longer be evil right?

would it be possible for sylar to take peters power, then put his brain back, and with claire nearby bring peter back to life? or would sylar damage the brain too much or not be able to put it back or something? because surely sylar can fix anything? or if not, if peter were to sacrifice himself to sylar, he'd be saving a lot of lives in the long run, right?

jds1982
September 23rd, 2007, 08:23 AM
i have wondered for a long time, if sylar were to kill peter, then he wouldn't need to kill anyone any more, and therefore would no longer be evil right?

Unless he repented and found Jesus or something, then yes I think he'd still be evil. If Hitler had killed all the Jews, then he wouldn't have needed to kill anymore, but he'd still be an evil ******* for what he had done.

September 23rd, 2007, 09:56 AM
my point is though, sylar might see the error of his old ways, and realise he was evil, and what he did was out of a sick sence of nessecity, rather than a desire to kill everyone right?

Doze
September 23rd, 2007, 09:07 PM
my point is though, sylar might see the error of his old ways, and realise he was evil, and what he did was out of a sick sence of nessecity, rather than a desire to kill everyone right?So Sylar would come to the Light Side? That would be cool but they would realy have to sale me on that.

IcyNeko
September 24th, 2007, 08:20 AM
Well, then you'd have two people with identical powers.... cept that one has to kill for his powers. :|

seems a bit overpowered for the good side, no?

September 24th, 2007, 08:25 AM
no, because i'm saying if sylar took peters powers he would no longer have to kill! and you never know the new villain could be so powerfull we need both!

Doze
September 24th, 2007, 09:34 AM
no, because i'm saying if sylar took peters powers he would no longer have to kill! and you never know the new villain could be so powerfull we need both!Ooooh, I get it. Agree.

IcyNeko
September 24th, 2007, 09:57 AM
Then Sylar grows out emo bangs and tells everyone how he thinks he can fly.

the fifth man
September 24th, 2007, 06:21 PM
This new bad is going to be pretty sweet, I can just tell. Those eyes Molly drew were freaking crazy. And the whole, "I can see you..." thing, just creepy.

I think it would be really cool if Sylar had to temporarily align himself with "our" Heroes to eventually bring down this new bad guy.

Doze
September 25th, 2007, 04:55 AM
What if the new bad guy is the boogie man, I mean what if he/she can get in to your dreams? So if Peter had met the ‘Dream Catcher’ with his mother and father, then he could have his/her powers. It’s just a thought…

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/1048/sylarnmrut6.gif

IcyNeko
September 25th, 2007, 07:00 AM
how about the new guy? The one that's hanging out with Claire? :D

the fifth man
September 26th, 2007, 07:38 PM
how about the new guy? The one that's hanging out with Claire? :D

Don't see that happening.;) I think he'll be one of the "good guys". Besides, it looks like he's another flier, like Nathan. That is, if flying is his only power.

IcyNeko
September 26th, 2007, 07:52 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y89/IcyNeko/BurntNathan01.jpg

the fifth man
September 26th, 2007, 08:02 PM

While that was pretty creepy to see him like that, I don't think he'll be the new bad, or any bad for that matter. I think Nathan has firmly chosen what side he is on. Right now, he is just lost.

Archaeis
September 27th, 2007, 07:11 AM
Maybe he's another of Nathan's kids, only this one can fly too. But then, eww. Claire don't.

IcyNeko
September 27th, 2007, 07:20 AM
Do it claire. I dare you. :D

Anyway, what if he was a clone? An attempt by the company?

Doze
September 27th, 2007, 08:20 AM
What if Peter goes to the Dark Side for a season or two because of his mind wipe?

September 27th, 2007, 08:46 AM
damn you guys, i dont want to open any spoilers but now this thread is confusing :(

IcyNeko
September 27th, 2007, 08:50 AM
So go watch the episode on NBC.com so you can join in. :D

September 28th, 2007, 08:57 AM
oh wow, awesome...
*goes and checks it out*

We're sorry, but the clip you selected isn't available from your location.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
only available from within the us i guess.

RepliVeggie
September 29th, 2007, 12:15 PM
Jessica is Niki's sister that died in 1987. She had the power to leave her body and would do so when her dad would beat her. She would hide in Niki. Her dad killed her when she was inside Niki.

As for villian I think it is someone new.

Doze
September 29th, 2007, 12:42 PM
Jessica is Niki's sister that died in 1987. She had the power to leave her body and would do so when her dad would beat her. She would hide in Niki. Her dad killed her when she was inside Niki. Agreed, and Niki is the one with super strength not Jessica.

As for villian I think it is someone new.Agreed.

Welcome to the Heroes area RepiVeggie! :D

TheUnknown
September 29th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Jessica is Niki's sister that died in 1987. She had the power to leave her body and would do so when her dad would beat her. She would hide in Niki. Her dad killed her when she was inside Niki.

As for villian I think it is someone new.

Do you have any source for this?

TheUnknown
September 29th, 2007, 07:36 PM
I know this is kind of out there, but I have been drinking beer all day and watching season 1, so bear with me. Niki's Jessica personality was never thouroughly explained within the context of the season. At the beginning, Niki describes her feeling Jessica as "someone watching me all the time". It is something that she couldn't explain.

At the end of the season, Molly Walker describes the "boogeyman" as someone who can see her and is watching her. Again, we are never actually introduced explicitly as to who this might be.

What if this person, the possbile season 2 villian, that was the cause of "Jessica" possibly simply as a motive for revenge against Linderman for some of his past crimes against him/her. Power might be controlling others?

Thoughts?

I was thinking the same thing. It would also explain the helix that appears when Jessica takes over.

TheUnknown
September 29th, 2007, 07:40 PM

It's possible. Remember, both times the threats towards the Company founders appeared, Nathan was nearby. He bumped into Ando at the beginning of the episode and could have slipped it into the paper then, and he could have put up the one towards his mother before entering the apartment.
It also explains how the killer vanished after knocking Kaito off the building.

Kirath
October 15th, 2007, 03:05 PM
My theory is that the Nightmare Man is the other empath Claude mentioned. The reason he can see Molly is because through his connection to the company he gained the power of molly or someone with a similar ability.

Phenix
October 15th, 2007, 06:20 PM
I understand what you mean but I don't think that is it (but I could be wrong and then you could laugh at me but I don't think it is)

I think the next Villan should somehow either control Sylar or that Sylar looks up to and wants to be. Maybe like a father-son relationship, something like that I think would be nice but in the end those two fight it out for who is most poweful and then the team comes and doesn't know who to help which is the second season cliff hanger

Well, the most powerful at the moment is Peter. Sylar still can not heal himself and he didn't get Candace's power so Peter will have the upper hand for awhile. Of course that Derek character could have had some crazy power that we don't know about.

Phenix
October 15th, 2007, 06:24 PM
damn you guys, i dont want to open any spoilers but now this thread is confusing :(

go learn about torrents.... you can get the eps that way.

IcyNeko
October 16th, 2007, 03:37 PM
DERPTIDERPTIDOO!

Everyone who said that the reflection was Peter....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Mattathias2.0
October 17th, 2007, 05:18 PM
I'd go with someone new, or someone really old (but new to us). I personally think it is far too early to tell who it is though esp. since we are very early in the season.

Archaeis
October 28th, 2007, 06:00 PM
After seeing last week's episode, i think this theory has even more merit. Matt's dad certainly had the capability to create the personality of Jessica within Niki. Reasons may vary. PErhaps Linderman wanted him to as a favor to an old buddy, since Linderman certainly knew everything about Niki and Jessica.

jds1982
October 28th, 2007, 08:09 PM
You know until they say otherwise, I'm gonna stick with the idea that Niki has Dissociative Identity Disorder. Heck we've even seen her talk to Bob about having MPD.